Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 226>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:38pm
Mizani HRM
Sponsored Links

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

Do you ladies have any hairspray recommendation?

I want something that has extra hold without the extra hold feel, ya feel me? I need something that leaves my hair soft and not crunchy, and fights against humidity.

Sebastian shaper
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:00pm
^^ Good one too
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:20pm
i might do the havana twists for a couple weeks... they seem easy to keep and this weather got me fckd up. i was gonna get a weave but this humidity Confused
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:25pm
Why is it that my fro looks the best when I'm due for a wash?

My fro was popping all week lol
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:37pm
You can't know anything about weave if you do not know anything about hair. How can people say "this hair is not ______ hair because _______ hair is coarse or less shiny or this or that. Umm no one's hair is the same. How can you say you ordered two bundles of different origins of hair but they were the exact same. That's not even possible because no one's hair the same. If you took a bundle of 4b hair from one person and another bundle of 4b hair from the next they would not be the same. You can't say this is not real African American hair because African American hair is like this or this. People want to act like they know so much about weave but if you don't know the first thing about your own hair you can't know anything about some hair that came from half the world over. Bunch of ignorant posers.
/rant
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:39pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LoL what? LOL
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

Do you ladies have any hairspray recommendation?

I want something that has extra hold without the extra hold feel, ya feel me? I need something that leaves my hair soft and not crunchy, and fights against humidity.

Sebastian shaper

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Mizani HRM

I saw both of those a Sallys!

Thank you, ladies
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 9:23pm
I need a trim, but I really don't want to.  I hate having a pair of scissors near by head.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 226>
  Share Topic