BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 220>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:41am

I need to leave my hair alone more

bunning everyday for 5 years hasn't helped

as my hair gets longer I still got knots because the ends were left out after I set my bun

I am doing faux ponytails now everyday and hope to get a wig and just wear that for a month straight

I would also like a curly wig to wear until the fall

I recently cut 2 inches off my hair trying to even it out

this took like 2 months to do but after I measured it I was like damn, what have I done lol

my ponytail is thicker but the length is gone

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

I don't like Shea Moisture's line of anything. My hair hates it. It makes my hair dry and it feels funny. I gave that crap away. My hair seems to like Mizani.

I got the sample of the smoothie thing from target and  its alright.....I use it to smooth my edges......Im gonna order some nubian heritage.....
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:49pm
I washed that crap out my hair. I just couldn't take it any longer. At first I was gonna cowash only since it's only been a few days but the idea of any of that remaining in my hair was too disgusting to me. This time I used the Shea Moisture Kids Curling Butter Cream. I like it. When I was first putting it in it didn't make my hair soft immediately but after a half an hour I came back and rearranged some of my parting and I felt my hair was extremely soft. I sealed my ends with shea butter and sealed the rest with grapeseed oil.

Now I need to look up some professional hairstyles for natural hair.

Edited by liesnalibis - May 06 2014 at 4:50pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:21pm
Gave my two favorite wigs the Sexibeach method---- bleach and ammonia bath treatment.

KeraCare Hydrating products for my hair and a deep conditioner with a heat cap.

Allow my wigs to air dry overnight.

Th-I need to get my eyelashes “did” @ the cosmetology school near the movie/studios in Burbank--- a nice tip from a friend.

Also she said have them to curl your hair with a wand … very little $$$. I just need to call the manager/AA (nice) and tip her well--- for the best students to teach me.

Friday have my eye brows "did" / (thread)… in Burbank for mother’s day.

Thanks BHM

Edited by mommykat - May 06 2014 at 6:13pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:15pm
My hair is so soft and I love it...

I dislike typo's tho... with a pad/ or note book- meh
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:12pm
Need to do my hair. I think I'm going to purchase the full size Jessicurl Confident Coils. "Liquidy" (not a word but idc) products work better for me.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:33pm
I'm gonna try this hairstyle. Her hair's longer than mine and more stretched than mine at present but we'll see. My hair's greasy. I did use a lot of that Curling Butter Cream.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:41am
i think i'm more impressed that she kept them in for 17 days

x

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:47am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm gonna try this hairstyle. Her hair's longer than mine and more stretched than mine at present but we'll see. My hair's greasy. I did use a lot of that Curling Butter Cream.

that was so weird at 3:47 when all that goo appeared.  LOL and then afterward she thought she needed more product...you used too much alreadyLOL
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:42am
And it still stands that I'll only use professional hair care or "boutique" hair care products. Stupid Aubrey Organics changed their formula, you cannot depend on these brands smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 220>
  Share Topic