Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 226>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 2:12am
LoL it wasn't @ Mixer

B/wom that's 4c like I've never seen it before. She puts all the rest of the 4cs in 4b territory.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:47am
Aaaand back into the Celie twists it goes. My hair's grown a lot since I big chopped. This time I used Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Curling Souffle. Only my second time using them since I had them. They didn't really make my hair feel soft or sink into my hair. How do y'all like those products? Would roll with a product that has good ingredients even if it didn't make your hair feel great?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:49am
I think people be calling their hair 4c just to get views or to be down. She know good and got damn well. LOL

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 4:08am
is this your new obsessionLOL here's her hair dry with no products:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzC1ObkDXks
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 4:37am
Well now I don't know what to think. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I need to step my bun game up.....this is too cute.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:29pm
So glad I've finally found the right combination of products for my hair... and most of them can be found at mainstream stores :-)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:48pm
I'm jelly of the girls who have products from all these fancy online companies. All my stuff is drugstore. I wanna try something exotic.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:23am
Maybe after another week of protective styling I'll set my hair with the crimpers. I'll need another spray bottle to mix my Lottabody since the mixture I have is too soft a hold but I wanna keep it for other things. But for the crimps I want a crunchier set.

I'm still hating the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Curling Souffle (the latter probably being the culprit) in my hair. My hair is sticky and stuck together with no slip and it's popping. When I am manipulating my hair I do not like my hair to pop AT ALL. 'm really starting to rethink Shea Moisture as a company. It's just too hit and miss with them.

I haven't used Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In in forever even though I remember loving it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:30am
That reminds me, I was in Walgreens a few days ago and saw they came out with a new Shea Butter Leave-In specifically for natural hair that goes with their natural hair line. Not sure what that's about.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 226>
  Share Topic