Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 226>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 1:41am
My hair was all over my head today and I had to leave then I remembered I had all these pretty scarves I bought from ebay last year, only one of which I've tried so far. I keep forgetting I bought all those scarves and even more from Walgreens and a bunch of beanies for bad hair days. I really want to use them more because the head wrap came out really nice. I paired it with some dangly wooden earrings. It was a soft brown to go with what I was wearing but I have all different colors. I should use them more to give my hair a break. They're really a hairstyle all by themselves.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 7:53am
the last three products i purchased and enjoyed on my hair cost a dollar each.  i love that my hair isnt fancy and too demandingLOL
cuz i'd snatch a beachStern Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 8:13am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

the dumbest "article" I've read in a whileStern Smile

I went ahead and bought the pomade (as I was gonna do anyway..I was just scanning the web for reviews) and it works really well

just cuz we read it doesnt mean we're not laughingLOL

i might try that when i run out of the product im using now.  its essentially a wax and ive had it forever from back in my press n'curl days but recently started using it again on my ends.

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 8:37am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the last three products i purchased and enjoyed on my hair cost a dollar each.  i love that my hair isnt fancy and too demandingLOL

Well give me your hair then, my hair has always been "uppity" lol I learned this year to just stop trying with drugstore/bss. Even the great products they have they change formulas too damn often. In a matter of months late last year I lost all my staples from formula changes or discontinuation.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Well give me your hair then, my hair has always been "uppity" lol I learned this year to just stop trying with drugstore/bss. Even the great products they have they change formulas too damn often. In a matter of months late last year I lost all my staples from formula changes or discontinuation.

but does you hair fit your personality?  mine does.  every time i would foolishly think i wanted thicker hair my hair would remind that im lazy and dont like spending a of time on hairLOL we are extremely compatible.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 9:57am

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

but does you hair fit your personality?  mine does.  every time i would foolishly think i wanted thicker hair my hair would remind that im lazy and dont like spending a of time on hairLOL we are extremely compatible.

Mine doesn't I'm the simplistic lazy type. Idk why my hair thinks it's better than everything lol
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 9:59am
A lot of white people on naturally curly are so racist but of course the coons shuck & jive defending their clear negative comments. Talk about privilege. People are forever running to their rescue. Idgaf about your "I'm not racist" tears your actions and your words tell me different. They want to hold on to their ideology but don't want to be labeled as such. Gtfo

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 10:53am
Im done with these wash n go's im ready for my weave, but i dont wanna braid all this ish.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:04am
I have dreads..my boo has dreads... even my baby getting dreaded up today.

I seen this lady months back and her dreads were to her feet...I just want mine to my butt..thats too much to handle=/
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 12:29pm
I really need to work on cornrowing my own hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 226>
  Share Topic