BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 220>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I kind of want to flat iron my hair to see how long it is but I think I will wait until it's longer to do so. Plus I already know it will be a task unless I stretch my hair first before doing so. 

The one time I tried flat ironing one strip of my hair to see how long it was it really didn't straighten at all. While I don't want my hair to be bone straight I don't want to damage my hair by having to pass the flat iron through my hair multiple times just to get any type of straightness. 

I semi want to see too but if and when I do I will be using rollers/curlformers combined with wrapping and sitting under a dryer. Still not willing to put a flat iron to my head.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:13pm
star if you do post pics. I'd like to see how it comes out whenever you try it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

star if you do post pics. I'd like to see how it comes out whenever you try it.

Oh yeah, sure thing. I'll post the results whether good or frightening LOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:30pm
First time in a while that I bother to do deep conditioning in my hair. This whole month I was focused more in school rather than making my hair prettier. It still looked nice, but after I wash it off today, I will be reminded of why I was pampering my hair 2-3 times a weekHeart
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:15pm
I have my mixture of grape seed lol, black seed oil, coconut oil & avocado. The black seed oil gives it a weird smell.I use it on my scalp 3x a week and on my skin daily.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:17am
^^^Hmm never heard of black seed oil *googles*

Since my hair is already separated into twists I may take advantage of the partings and do some curlformers. I've really been having them too long to say I've had only one (failed) attempt nearly a year ago.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:45pm
Bout to get a head start on my hair, got a busy day tomorrow. I have 79 twists in my head and 96 skinny curlformers so this should work out well. I'm going to wash my hair in twists and condition and apply a leave in. I will be wearing the curls as they are so I will use a setting lotion. I think I'm gonna use Lottabody. I remember I really liked the IC Fantasia for my roller wraps when I was relaxed so maybe I will use that when I plan on wrapping my hair.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:53pm
$11.49 is a really good price for this. Three of these and you'll be set.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:30pm
im not sure if im gonna prepoo then condition or shampoo then dc
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:21pm
I used this today ...it was pretty good.

It felt so good on my scalp, made it tingle. I liked that feeling. I just might use it again.

I'm still going to stick to my Palmers Coconut DC tho.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 220>
  Share Topic