Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 217>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:14pm
I have the worst dandruff right now, yuck. I'm trying to limit my co washes to once every 2-3 weeks but I don't think that's gonna work...
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:17pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

lol @ folks looking at this pic and saying blow outs are bad for the hair.  ok i get you but...you really gonna tell this woman how to take care of her hair...really?Stern Smile

lol that is why random innatt bishs cant tell me a damm thing about hair health. who in the hayl needs to tell a woman with thick, strong, floor length hair about hair care?

Why can't you? That's like me saying a person can't tell me about healthy food (what's good or not good for you) because they weigh more than me. Her hair is the way it is due to genetics just as I'm am super skinny & in shape simply because it's the way I am naturally. Doesn't mean you can't give advice/tips.

because i dont take weight advice from fat peopleLOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:24pm
If she's black and natural if she didn't blow dry it, it would be one big ball of shyt. You kinda have to do something once it gets that long.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:25pm
lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:32pm
I wanna learn how to flat twist!

I was gonna try today, but I have plans tonight...can't be experimenting when cuties may be present lol.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:42pm
Beautiful beautiful beautiful graceful regal queenly

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I have the worst dandruff right now, yuck. I'm trying to limit my co washes to once every 2-3 weeks but I don't think that's gonna work...

Do you have psoriases? 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Do you have psoriases? 

I hope not.

It's not red or itchy. I just noticed a lot of flakes today and I started scratching with a comb to get em out ( I know, I know) and it was like never ending. I haven't moisturized my scalp in a while, so it could be dry scalp. I'm gonna cowash and moisturize tonight.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:10pm
Oooh I think I'm gonna install these by the end of the week. I got a glimpse of them just now while looking for something and now it's on my mind. I've been having them for months now and never used them smh.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 217>