Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 226>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:45pm
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:57pm
^^^Too grown but cute.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:01pm
*willow is gorgeous
*im making a wig tonight though im getting my hair done tomorrow.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:37pm
These braids will be removed after this interview tomorrow. I miss my puff.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:13am
i think she did a better job of explaining the product.  its not intended to leave the hair straight for 6 weeks.  what is does is coats the hair so that the coating lasts for 6 weeks or until you clarify the hair.  you just have a 6 week window to re-straighten your hair before it wears off.  im guessing its just a bunch of silicones coating the hair.

7 Days of Straight Hair

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:22pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i think she did a better job of explaining the product.  its not intended to leave the hair straight for 6 weeks.  what is does is coats the hair so that the coating lasts for 6 weeks or until you clarify the hair.  you just have a 6 week window to re-straighten your hair before it wears off.  im guessing its just a bunch of silicones coating the hair.

7 Days of Straight Hair

I haven't finished the video yet but I think it's probably safer to go from curly to straight than it is to go from kinky to straight. Curly to straight isn't such a big stretch  and you don't have so many thousands of bends and kinks getting flattened out.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:08pm
The braids are coming down now. Expect some extensive personal hair p0rn really soon. I'm so excited!!! LOL
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:10pm
Washed my hair, now I'm dcing.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Washed my hair, now I'm dcing.

You haven't put those twists in yet? LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair