Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 225>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:06pm
It does seem as if 5 packs of yarn was too much

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Lies how long have you had them in ?
I HATE taking down twists and braids. It takes me days. If it hasn't been 6 weeks I do w.e I can to take my mind off of ununstalling lol

4 weeks
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:53pm
And they try to say ain't no such thing as good hair. LIES!!!!

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:21pm
Doing a Henna today, on the first 3 inches of hair.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:25pm
I wanna try this (banding/threading)

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 12 2014 at 6:26pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Anyone familiar with Nubian Heritage products? Made by the Shea Moisture company.....

I used this green bottle of stuff from them i didnt like it AT ALL, its was good on mommys relaxed hair. Its the NH EVOO and Moringa Repair and extend hair buttter. Its claims to repair damaged hair extend life of perm, extend colour- im just reading this NOW, guess thats why my hair didnt like it. Its smellf kinda good though

Cant tell you anything more cause i picked it up by accident thinking it was a shea moisture line product when i realised it was the NH line and i was pissed! I left it alone

The curl enhancing smoothie smells nice but only works on my hair wet and then it leaves a white reisdue if im not carefulOuchAngry. doesnt enhance these curls but i never gave any fuqqs abt curls so whatever.

Raatid Sandy you posted a video abt moisturisng in twists for me and gyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaallllllllll i had the product the chicks was using sitting up on my dresser (i stole it from my aunt)EmbarrassedLOL i dumped some glycerine in it with water and grape seed oil and it was GLORIOUS! but either i lost it or Someone stole itAngryso i bought it today 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:31am
I think after awhile that a lot of natural people's hair gets to the point where it doesn't stop growing but it stops retaining length, maybe because thy get lazy and comfortable or because they just don't know how to manage that length/volume of hair. It seems like most of these youtube gurus' hair stopped growing years ago. The only one who's hair is still obviously growing is Mahoganycurls.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:08pm
When people complain about their weaves I sometimes wonder if the hair is really bad for real or if these people just never learned how to take care of any type of hair, the least being kinky curly. Do they expect the comb to just glide through?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:18pm
I need to hurry and put my twist in. I can't keep my hands out ny pair. Ive been causing mangles and ripping out ssk's left & right
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:26pm
I'm up to my 3rd pack of yarn.
I plan on cutting up 4 packs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 225>