Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 226>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

guess she wont be back.  i swear folks be upstairs testing the boundaries of their mental healthPinch

http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/helpl-my-leave-out-is-relaxed_topic369836.html

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL pinkcube be going hard in the natural section! I get mad when I read idiotic questions/predicaments up there too but I don't usually say anything. Somebody need to tell these _______ the truth though! It's embarrassing!

yeah i can see how you two would be sitting on the same pew but you should probably check out the ingredients in that kool-aid she's serving.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:55pm

guess she wont be back.  i swear folks be upstairs testing the boundaries of their mental healthPinch

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL pinkcube be going hard in the natural section! I get mad when I read idiotic questions/predicaments up there too but I don't usually say anything. Somebody need to tell these _______ the truth though! It's embarrassing!

yeah i can see how you two would be sitting on the same pew but you should probably check out the ingredients in that kool-aid she's serving.

LoL I'm not sure what you mean but I'm sure I detect shade. LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:59pm

LoL I'm not sure what you mean but I'm sure I detect shade. LOL

girl that was a solar eclipseLOL

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:03pm
I don't really rad too much up there but she is passionate about her hair and I can respect that. Most black women here are only passionate about their weaves.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:09pm

Jealous . Heartme5_crop

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:15pm

I don't really rad too much up there but she is passionate about her hair and I can respect that. Most black women here are only passionate about their weaves.

passionate she is indeed, even if it is a bit misguided.  it actually took a bit of will-power on my part not to comment in one her threads about the futility of mixing baking soda and acv in one her recipes and  that  what she was actually making was a high protein conditioner for low porosity hair.  but then i found out that she was writing a book and figured thats what fact checkers are for.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:25pm
@ India her hair is dreamy

@ tatee--Baking soda and vinegar? The same baking soda and vinegar that's used to make volcano science projects? Yeah, I'm not putting anybody's homemade chemical concoctions in my head and I question the common sense of anyone who does.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:29pm
Happy 100 pages, lies.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:30pm
Thank you, Mixer! I didn't even realize! Most of the pages are my personal musings and hair PICS anyway. I be in here by myself. LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:33pm
Heh, that's good.You're welcome. Let's party.PartyBeerEdit: I thought you said you be yourself in here, not by yourself.Cry

Edited by Mixer - Apr 09 2014 at 4:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 226>