Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 231>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:21pm
si. 
didnt have to be a 'fight' or anything major.. made it more complicated than it needed to be. sucked it dry of any life.. like ppl should just never question others opinions. 
(im being dramatic but whatevs) 

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

si. 
didnt have to be a 'fight' or anything major.. made it more complicated than it needed to be. sucked it dry of any life.. like ppl should just never question others opinions. 
(im being dramatic but whatevs) 

you have an interesting sense of entitlement.  you tend to think you have a right to answers just because you asked the question.  the only reason you think anything was sucked dry is because you werent satiated. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:33pm
i dont think i have a right to anything… i know i have times that i just dont wanna talk about things myself. 

but like it was mentioned.. you dont comment on things cus you feel ppl are sensitive.. she makes all types of comments every 5 minutes.. but when someone questions the comment she just makes a sarcastic 'yup youre right'.. then insinuates that ppl want to fight.. even though shes always making harsh comments first.. 
that makes no sense.. i think things are sucked dry because its like you cant even discuss things... on a discussion forum. dont tell me what i think tate. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:38pm
Tatee gon cape for that girl till the end I don't know why you are even entertaining her.....
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:40pm

i dont think i have a right to anything… i know i have times that i just dont wanna talk about things myself. 

but like it was mentioned.. you dont comment on things cus you feel ppl are sensitive.. she makes all types of comments every 5 minutes.. but when someone questions the comment she just makes a sarcastic 'yup youre right'.. then insinuates that ppl want to fight.. even though shes always making harsh comments first.. 
that makes no sense.. i think things are sucked dry because its like you cant even discuss things... on a discussion forum. dont tell me what i think tate. 

fine.  i was saying my thoughts on current events.   so i guess it over now.  and its tatee
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

fine.  i was saying my thoughts on current events.   so i guess it over now.  and its tatee

lol
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 5:05pm
Washed and now I am dcing
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 5:06pm
Had alot of product builup. I had to shampoo
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 5:12pm
I need to wash my hair. My scalp is acting up as usual.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:27pm
i dont know when was the last time i washed my hair but i had an excellent wash session.  i prepooed with a detangler and hot-oil and let it marinate over night in six twists, bagged and scarfed.  in the morning i rinsed out the oil and shampooed my scalp.  i dc'd with my lp conditioner and rinsed.  the surprising thing is that it required no detanglingBig smile.  the comb glided through each section without a catch.  i really have to remember that this method worked extremely well for me.  i then retwisted my hair and allowed it to air dry.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 231>
  Share Topic