FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 338>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

how is beautybyjjs whole look fake…? 

i know she wears a lot of makeup.. but when i mentioned makeup being just like weave you disagreed.. 

and like i was sayin.. destineygodley wears ALOT too.. and she worse barefaced than beautybyjj imo.. 

but i guess destiney wins cus she doesnt wear fake hair… 

Yeah you got it...

but that's just my opinion, don't want to fight about it.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I agree about the finer dates part but a weave ain't gon get you no finer date. These men don't like no damn weave, they just put up with it.

a weave.. just like makeup.. can make a person look better. a hairstyle can make a world of difference.. just like makeup.. thus getting you better dates. 
and many men dont mind weave at all.. ive seen some say they like it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:39pm
ugh… 
everything has to turn into a fight. 

you can give your opinion but not discuss it. 
whatevs 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:42pm
LOL she tryna be good and you wont let her.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:43pm
That video was just so stupid to me. Whatever problems she has she thinks that wig is gonna make them all better???

First of all when guys are shallow like that your fake hair isn't gonna sway them. They looking for REAL long hair most likely of a certain texture, a certain skin color and certain facial features. Ain't no weave gon introduce you to the finer things in life. The only difference I noticed in being natural is meeting dudes with legit money as opposed to drug money (well, mostly lol). 

I have never heard a dude say he prefers weave but hey that's my experience. Most say they prefer the real thing and a few say they don't care either way. She's deluding herself. I don't know what her problem is though cuz she's pretty. Maybe her natural hair is busted, idk.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:45pm
wow...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:46pm

how is beautybyjjs whole look fake…? 

i know she wears a lot of makeup.. but when i mentioned makeup being just like weave you disagreed.. 

and like i was sayin.. destineygodley wears ALOT too.. and she worse barefaced than beautybyjj imo.. 

but i guess destiney wins cus she doesnt wear fake hair… 

Destiny's whole hair line is fake tho.....and she does wear wigs....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:48pm
I don't know what the problem is...her hair is nice. Stop f*ckin with weak ass niccas, that's all I can say.

ETA: But why is her website uglykinks.blogspot.com? Confused

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 20 2014 at 1:50pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

she can be good and discuss.. 

i think she knows her argument lost and just refuses to admit it. 
(dont take 'argument' literallySleepy)

Edited by coconess - Mar 20 2014 at 1:57pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:00pm

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

she can be good and discuss.. 

i think she knows her argument lost and just refuses to admit it. 
(dont take 'argument' literallySleepy)

lost? its her opinion.  everybody's not gonna like fake hair.  i hate it, i just dont bother telling people cuz folks are sensitive about their vices.  i also hate make-up that doesnt look natural...keep that sh*t mostly to myself too.  i aint tryna none of yahLOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 338>
  Share Topic