BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 220>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Tatee- is the reason most natural hair people do their own hair at home due to distrust of stylist?

oh, i dont know about other people but when i was no longer able to trust my stylist i let her go.
Lack of nappy hair knowledge. My stylists let it be known naps were not welcome so it made me learn to do it myself.

You've never tried a natural hair salon?

I kinda don't trust them either. I've never been to one. I don't like the way Damian Walter on youtube snatches people's ends when doing comb coils. I guess it doesn't matter if your're locking but if you're not then no thanks.
I've actually visited 2 or 3 around here. *Natural hair snob post* Usually they offered to put in twists, braids, or straighten it. I wanted to let them know 'bish my hair is fabulous loose.'Monocle

lol One of my friends who has very long heat trained hair(the curls are now waves) has a natural hair stylist and the price is very right. I may try her since she purposely had the stylist train her hair and the stylist has no issue with detangling.

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:12pm
The natural salon around here are ridiculously expensive. $150 for flat ironing? Nah
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

The natural salon around here are ridiculously expensive. $150 for flat ironing? Nah

damn, my stylist charged me $35 for a press and curlLOL extra $10 for a trim.  no wonder she wanted me to get that texturizer.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

chile please...i wish i would...
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:37pm
lol.. I didn't pay that sh*t. NYC is full of naturals and they try to catch the new ones. either pay or walk around looking like a cockatoo

the Dominicans charge $20, more depending on length
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:46pm
LOL@ cockatoo.

The Dominican salon here dogged out one of my homegirl's hair for being natural smh.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:55pm
i dont like the way my hair feels… 

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:58pm
I wouldn't let a Dominican anywhere this coarse, kinky hair. Stay in your lane.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

LOL@ cockatoo.

The Dominican salon here dogged out one of my homegirl's hair for being natural smh.

Yea, they make you feel sooooooo ugly if you go in their salon all natural smhOuch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:17pm
One of the ladies asked her how she even washed her hair since it was so thick and kinky. Couldn't.be.me.

I need a salon that enjoys styling and taking care of thick natural hair. If I find one, I'd gladly go to it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 220>
  Share Topic