Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 323>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:56pm
that is a lot of hair.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:18pm
anyone else watch yt videos on mute? sometimes the voices , I just can't with some of  them.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:19pm
I do grace, or while washing dishes so the water drowns it out.. I just can stand the repeating. They say the same thing 5 different ways, back to back

im gonna section my hair into 4 sections so it can be sectioned.... sthaaap

Edited by Ming - Mar 12 2014 at 7:20pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:19pm
lol one of them vids posted a few pages ago.. i turned it off the second i heard her voice. 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:20pm
Baggying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:22pm
just put this mix on my head.. 
i wish i had a heat cap.. i washed with really warm water prior to putting this on and covering with a shower cap.. but idk if my pores really opened.. it was quick. 
i dont like being low porosity.. shouldnt have to worry about whether or not this ish is just sutting on top of my hair or soaking in/helping.. 

anyways.. im gonna let this sit for probably like 24 hours… 

oh and im still not sure about my hair type.. but i agree with tatee.. typing is kinda pointless in a sense. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 12 2014 at 8:23pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 10:38pm
Either this or this. I think.. My hair's still marinating until morning so I don't have to choose yet.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:11pm
The f*ck though? I agree it is what it is but people need to realize what is and is not acceptable to say in polite company. I remember the last relaxer I got I mentioned to the lady (who was really light skinned with I'm guessing naturally looser hair) that I was thinking of going natural and she said "You have to have a certain grade of hair to do that. See my daughter did that but she got a good grade of hair." I thought that was so ignorant. I can call my hair nappy all day and so can my mom, but you don't have any business telling someone they have to have a certain grade of hair to do anything. In my mind I was like "Is this 2012?" Just ridiculous. Yes some people are gonna have better hair than others (yeah I said it) but it's still important to work with what you've got and not let anybody down you for it and not be ashamed of it. 

· 

What a lovely grade of natural hair. I know it can't be level 4..
 · 
Hide replies

She describes herself as 4A
 · 

So level 4 hair isn't lovely...?
 · 

+822CMooreful Apparently, it's not.
 · 

Wow. The ignorance. smh. Her hair is actually Type 4 texture
 · 

Actually her hair is more 3C/4A. 
 · 

+She Loves Look you idiot, I know more about level 4 hair because it's on my phucking head. I simply asked a question...Now play your little dumb self in traffic while you're trying to smart. 
 · 

+822CMooreful Everybody's got a little smart mouth I see. I never said level 4 hair couldn't look nice But Level 4 hair is the most difficult of black hair on the spectrum..couple that with the C spectrum and you've got yourself a big problem to deal with day in and day out...So get over yourself honey. I swear most of you women these days have serious attitude problems. 
 · 

+Dragonlady lol. That's how you defend your comment? You said she has "A lovely GRADE of natural hair. I know it can't be level 4." What else did it mean? lol. She has 4 textured hair. She has said it multiple times. And it is quite lovely. Sooo what exactly is your defense now?
 · 

+Dragonlady self hatred at its best. your actually the idiot. you probably need medication. 
 · 

+Dragonlady The wording of your comment was a bit offensive so I was just wondering what you meant by it so I asked. Therefore, I really hope you aren't talking about me when speaking about women these days having serious attitude problems. It would not be true. 
 · 

To me it actually looks like 4b/c hair. It is very kinky but still nice that's just what I see.
 · 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:14pm
lies what was that you told me to spray in my hair? conditioner and water? cause my hair is so dead right now...Cry im here lookin like a rose bush.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 323>
  Share Topic