Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 225>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:55pm
i think it does matter cus your hair/curl pattern looks diff wet compared to dry… 

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:56pm
This is the vid I was talking about--is she doing too much?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:57pm
her hair is pretty. 
didnt watch though 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:09pm
I think it looks nice but I'm wondering what is the meaning of it? She could get a similar look with a twist out without having to use all that product. At one point she says a certain area of her head doesn't have a curl pattern (whatever that means) and she says if you're 4c you shouldn't try this because it won't work. #1 A wash n go doesn't have to lie down. Mine never did and I got hella compliments #2 Is she trying to prove to herself she can do a "wash n go" as she sees it? Like threre is a divide between people who can do a wash n go and people who can't. No shade and once again it's cute but she really did the most.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:11pm
Some people do entirely too much for defined curls....every natural doesn't have springy curls....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:12pm
ok i watched bits and parts.. 
that was gel???? 

yea that was cray 
she used half half of container.. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:13pm
hell yeah that was too muchLOL she shoulda called that a wash, twist, rake, blow dry and 2 hours later go.

im so sick of seeing these wanna be wash and gos on yt.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:14pm
Now I have done this...but I don't consider this trying to plaster your hair down flat or get it to sway like a looser texture.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:17pm
Yeah... I don't have wash and go hair. Its frizzy as hell but im not about to spend more time looking like I did nothing to my natural hair than I would blow drying and flat ironing.

My hair similar to Ivy's on youtube.. I hate it
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:20pm
LOLthat chick coulda did a decent rod set for all the time it took to rake through that hair.  and smh at the use of that brush.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 225>
  Share Topic