Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 231>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you judge hair type based on it being wet right?

I don't think it matters but if you're gonna compare the two they at least should be in the same state with the same level of manipulation imo.
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:51pm
I don't think it's too much star...maybe too much for me cos I'm lazyLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I don't think it's too much star...maybe too much for me cos I'm lazyLOL

LoL she obv has kinky hair and she's like plastering her hair with gel to get it to lie down...I still might try it though, once it gets longer. LOL Last time I tried it I looked like Sideshow Bob. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:53pm
just washed out the clay...my hair is soooo softHeart
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:55pm
Sorry Cherry that was the wrong vid, about to fix it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:55pm
i think it does matter cus your hair/curl pattern looks diff wet compared to dry… 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:56pm
This is the vid I was talking about--is she doing too much?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:57pm
her hair is pretty. 
didnt watch though 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:02pm
Crystar her hair is exactly like mine (except hers is longer and denser/heavier)..even before I clicked I could see it from the still shot smh...

all that gel and that's the result you get?? just accept that your hair is lovely and kinky as hellEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by CherryBlossom - Mar 12 2014 at 6:04pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:09pm
I think it looks nice but I'm wondering what is the meaning of it? She could get a similar look with a twist out without having to use all that product. At one point she says a certain area of her head doesn't have a curl pattern (whatever that means) and she says if you're 4c you shouldn't try this because it won't work. #1 A wash n go doesn't have to lie down. Mine never did and I got hella compliments #2 Is she trying to prove to herself she can do a "wash n go" as she sees it? Like threre is a divide between people who can do a wash n go and people who can't. No shade and once again it's cute but she really did the most.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 231>
  Share Topic