Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 216>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:51pm
I still can't get my hair to look bomb with a twist/braid/bantu knot out. WTF mayne?! I think I might try the entwine couture products. People seem to get great results with those products
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:52pm
Enjoy this brief moment of shorter hair. Soon you'll be at BSL.Thumbs Up

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 4:11pm
I see all these great hairstyles and I always say I'm going to do them but I never do. I need to start doing more with my hair. This last year I've been doing nothing but buns, ponytails, and twist outs.

Still haven't decided on a style for the big day.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 4:11pm
idk why i didnt think to ask in here.. 

when you measure hair do you measure from the top of the head to the bottom? 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 4:31pm
I think I've finally realised that twists/twist-outs are not for me..they always leave my hair tangled at the ends

..braid outs are much better
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:16pm
those of you who are using MN and sulfur.. can you share some of your recipes? 

and do you just put it on your scalp or all over? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:33pm
i just mixed sulfur, MN, MT, coconut oil, glycerin, water, little grape seed and little neem oil… 

i should have kept it simple though.. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

I still can't get my hair to look bomb with a twist/braid/bantu knot out. WTF mayne?! I think I might try the entwine couture products. People seem to get great results with those products

Try Care free curl instant moisturizer first, then Murrays creme beeswax and oil. Your twist out will be luscious
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I think I've finally realised that twists/twist-outs are not for me..they always leave my hair tangled at the ends

..braid outs are much better

I LOVE twist-outs and twist and curls but I've come to realize I hate styling my hair wet. I prefer them on dry hair...weird.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

jmo but I don't think one line of products is going to produce any miracles. Maybe it's your method?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 216>