BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 210>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:41am

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas gawd!  star your hair is absolutely beeeee-you-teeeee-ful!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap  just gaaaaaaaawgeous dahhhhling!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapHeart

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:32am
LoL thanks TC LOLLOL

For those familiar with the situation with my niece, I finally talked to her mom. She is a nurse and goes to school at night so she was really only seeing her kids on the weekends and she said my brother who's with them everyday wasn't tending to my niece's hair. She said she cut it because it was seriously matted and she couldn't detangle it. She also said she cut it when it was wet and didn't realize until it dried how much she had cut off. I told her it would grow back but nothing is really wrong with the way it looks now. I mean my niece still has a decent length of hair. I gave her a spray bottle with my magic in it and a modified Denman that was useless on my hair and told her when brushing to start from the very ends and work her way up. I told her to let me know how it goes and if it helps I can make her some more and if she ever has another situation like that with my niece's hair matting up she can give her to me and I'll handle it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:46am
Modeless i have a solia. 

it still works but I'm wondering if maybe it doesnt get as hot now.. not sure. 
you?

Edited by coconess - Mar 03 2014 at 10:58am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:57am
Ain't nothing worse than a crab in a barrel in the natural section.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:30am

I had a izunami
I read so many good reviews on it here

I loved it it worked so well.. but I destroyed it... I dropped it daily... spilled all types of products on it.. and even melted a piece of the cord on accident..

i dropped it outside while trying to transport it to my car... and that killed it....

It still comes on but it doesn't get hot enough to do anything.. and it keeps beeping

I might just order another
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:34am
lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:38am
it was so good to me lol

and I killed it

cost $75 too at the time..I hope it's cheaper now
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:38am
I think I take my hair too seriously. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:40am

how well did your solia work?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I think I take my hair too seriously. 

I don't think I take my hair serious enough!
This natural hair is whooping my behind!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 210>
  Share Topic