Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 217>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:51pm
Damn, CC and That's true Blaque. I've never been to one in another boro but the ones in BK with hair nappier than yours are always telling someone how they need a perm. I used to go let them just wash my weave cause I know my hair will dry properly.

I've been going to the same girl on and off since h.s and she knows black hair cause she has black hair
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:58pm
How long was your stretched hair before you guys started wearing braid outs and twist outs? My straight hair is a little under APL and natural is at my ear and shrinks when I add water.

Also, what gel is good for people whose hair doesn't respond to gel? Aloe?
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 8:16pm
I started taking Hairfinity today. It has 2500 mcgs of biotin. Hopefully it's not significant enough to break me out...
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 8:55pm
^did you take before pics GGG? When did you start? I keep hearing good things about hairfinity... its easier than 10 20 pills a day but breaking out is my fear too
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

^did you take before pics GGG? When did you start? I keep hearing good things about hairfinity... its easier than 10 20 pills a day but breaking out is my fear too

Not yet. I'm DCing now, I'll take some before pics either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

sn: I began using lard (I know...I know ) in my DC's lately and my hair is officially in love. It's so buttery and smooth and it blends well with my other DC ingredients.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:15pm
I thought the Dominican salon just slathered your hair with "dominican special products" aka silicon mix and blow dryed it after into submissionConfusedConfused
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Not yet. I'm DCing now, I'll take some before pics either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

sn: I began using lard (I know...I know ) in my DC's lately and my hair is officially in love. It's so buttery and smooth and it blends well with my other DC ingredients.

Thanx

I know people love their Crisco but ive yet to venture down that road
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:43pm
I coulda swore I posted this already but I just finished my braids!!! Maybe I posted in the wrong thread.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

LOL@ cockatoo.

The Dominican salon here dogged out one of my homegirl's hair for being natural smh.

Yea, they make you feel sooooooo ugly if you go in their salon all natural smhOuch

The first Dominican I ever went to did all types of hair.  She had 4 daughters w/various skin tones & hair so I guess she was used to it.  The lightest and oldest had 4b hair and the youngest and darkest had 2b hair or something. 

But IA my current hairstylist for weaves always tells me she doesn't "get" natural hair.  Despite not "getting it" she can take care of natural hair very well and my hair agrees w/her hands.  The salon I go to now for a press does a lot of natural hair so there are never any complaints.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:57pm
The hot weather is back to LA and that means that my hair will look like sh!t - unless I take care of it. I deep conditioned today with this sample hair masque I got when I made a purchase. It is made of amla, lavender and other good stuff. Since last time I used it my hair became "hard", I mixed it with castor oil and this Indian oil I got online called MABH and applied on my hair. So far, my hair looks shiny, healthy and hydrated.
Tomorrow morning I will wash it off.... unless it looks too pretty. My hair actually likes when i don't wash it daily.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 217>