FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 332333334335336 338>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2017 at 7:44am
All of her kids are exceptionally beautiful. I wouldn't have cut the oldest one's hair like that though. No ma'am. Not in my house.

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2017 at 3:28pm
Maybe they'll believe it from somebody else...

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2017 at 2:22pm
So it begins. My niece unhappily announced that she wants her hair straight.

Oh well. I'm not gonna bother myself about it. She's not my child. I don't know what she's been told, if anything, what she's watching on TV, etc. My daughter won't fall victim though.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2017 at 2:53pm
How old is she? Whatever is done to straighten her hair, I hope that it is non permanent and non damaging (Like a silk wrap or Mizani ThermaSmooth Flat Iron).
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2017 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

How old is she? Whatever is done to straighten her hair, I hope that it is non permanent and non damaging (Like a silk wrap or Mizani ThermaSmooth Flat Iron).

She is five. I'm hoping her white mother talks some sense into her, but then again she did flat iron her hair (horribly) when she was two. Cry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2017 at 3:45pm
I only mention that the mother is white because it will make the subject touchier to broach. She said she hasn't told her mom. This is my niece's hair. Society has seen to it that she hates it already.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2017 at 7:29pm
Reminds me of my brother's former step daughter (my brother is now divorced). She started straightening her hair as soon as she hit her teens and when she got around 17, she turned goth and wore it bone straight, then went into an anime phase and has it bone straight and platinum blonde. Possibly passing for white now that she is 22 from what i see on her fb pix.

like you said, there isnt much you can do.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2017 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Hey I bought some olaplex. I've only used it once so far. Anyone know if it's ok to pair with a protein treatment?

My hair turned out great. I did a molasses treatment with black strap, conditioner, honey, jbco, olive oil, and avocado. Next day olaplex (amidst my normal routine), and my hair immediately stopped breaking and is a perfect pH and moisture/protein balance.

My daughters hair too, but no olaplex on her. Her lightish goldfish brown hair stayed the same color but richer. It looks very good.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2017 at 2:21am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Hey I bought some olaplex. I've only used it once so far. Anyone know if it's ok to pair with a protein treatment?

I do not know. I follow the Olaplex instructions to a T without getting creative. The olaplex instructions tell a person to put the olaplex on clean hair and leave it on for a while (I leave it on anywhere from a few minutes under a heating cap, to overnight), then shampoo it out and condition the hair.

Im glad that your hair came out fine after the conditioner & olaplex treatment.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2017 at 10:33pm
Yes, I love it! It's great
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 332333334335336 338>
  Share Topic