IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 253>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 9:05am
Hair came out pretty straight with the Beautiful Textures Natural Relaxer kit. 

Day 3, and so far no reversion.

My only criticism (and this is moreso my own fault) was that I was so afraid to oversaturate my hair with the leave-in (which they warn against) that I didn't get my roots as much as I should have.  Next time, I'll put some into an activator bottle, and once I've gotten the middle and ends will squeeze onto the roots, because while my middle/ends are still straight now, the roots have started to get a little thick/wavy.

But, I had a pleasant experience with the kit--would definitely do it again.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Sep 09 2014 at 9:22am
Sponsored Links

lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 10:01am
Is that a chemical?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 10:11am
Lumii you cute girl and so is your hair lol
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 10:22am
BIGEN BLUE BLACK!!!!! My new favorite Jet Black Dye!!!
The search ends here...Big smile

Edited by KeraNykole - Sep 09 2014 at 10:23am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 10:23am
YIKES!!!! Sorry those pictures are so big Pinch
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 12:04pm
Thanks everyone! Kera, beautiful! Are you relaxed?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

Thanks everyone! Kera, beautiful! Are you relaxed?

Thanks! And nope...relaxer free for 5 years! Just cut off the last bit of relaxed ends. I feel free!! Big smile
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 1:00pm
Very nice. Lumi

Good results, clc.

Pretty, Kera. Do you use anything to keep your hair from frizzing? I wanna rinse/dye my hair black when i get a new weave, is bigen the one that people are allergic to?

edit...googled- never mind. im THAT person. cant use bigen

Edited by Ming - Sep 09 2014 at 1:05pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Very nice. Lumi

Good results, clc.

Pretty, Kera. Do you use anything to keep your hair from frizzing? I wanna rinse/dye my hair black when i get a new weave, is bigen the one that people are allergic to?

Thanks! The hairs itself isn't frizzy...it's actually quite silky, so I don't put any product on it. On my hair, I use a drop of Macadamia Treatment oil.

And yes, Bigen is the one I read most people had allergic reactions to. I did a skin test with Oriental Black and it broke me out like crazy. I heard Blue Black didn't cause many people allergic reactions so I skin tested it as well and I was fine. I only used the color on my extensions though. I used a regular demi on my leaveout.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 1:08pm
TY..ill try macadamia. Is there another brand people use a lot? This will be my first time and i dont wanna buy the wrong one... and die LOL Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 253>
  Share Topic