Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 225>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

those coils take five hours?! How long would they last?!

I just don't have the fortitude for that style lol

Yeah, that is too long. I'd rather pay a stylist to do it in 1 hr 30 min than to spend 5 hours trying to do it myself.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:58pm
I shouldnt have said anything tho. She may have been playing clueless about wigs b/c her husband was there (though he was talking to their daughter at the time) and it is possible that he didnt realize that the lace wig was a wig since it was sewn behind the hairline.  She shouldnt have brought up the wig discussion in front of him tho if that was the case. I dunno.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:00pm
I got sand in my hair Pinch Hopefully this baby powder works cuz I hate hearing the sand drop from my hair when I touch my hair lol

Edited by BBpants - Jul 13 2014 at 9:00pm
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:39pm
i want to get my hair straightened but im scared of a stylist dealing with my ssk galore. I even doubt that a natural hair expert can maneuver  around this mess. My ends cling together and snap creating split, triple splits and mid shaft splits.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:45pm
idek what to do with this shat anymore
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:46pm
im likely projecting, because I've had people hound me for details on my hair when I tell them it isn't mine and then act appalled at the details (I'd NEVER wear a wiiiiiig lol)

Same thing with my natural hair want all kinds of details to then say they could never go natural

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:48pm
i feel for your friend, maybe she has a family that prefers stories but at our age that's far too tiring

Even the most judgmental family members eventually get to the meh point lol

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:04pm
lol I want some twists or crochet braids for real this time. I said it earlier this summer but I mean it this time! I won't have time to do my hair during school and want to see if I can handle the upkeep of weave/braid hair.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

75?! Whew. CLC, use your usual hair products on wet hair and then try sitting under a blow dryer for about 30 min next time you do curlformers to ensure they are 100% dry before you take them out. You might have to wait until the summer humidity calms down to get a frizz free set.

I have let chlorine and salt water affect my hair lately but it was so worth it lol.

I will be detangling, trimming and DC'ing this weekend before bunning it up.

what products do you use CC?  I'm still waiting for my halp!  I think I used SM curl smoothie and sparklites gel for the last time and it just flopped (I do my twists with those products)

CLC I put about 75 in my hair too--its thick 3c-4b mixture.

same, as far as hair type tbaby!!!

I have to wet it and pull it into two pony tails in back just to join them with one elastic headband wrapped around like a scrunchie just to GET it into one ponytail!  ugh, people don't understand...Ouch
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

im likely projecting, because I've had people hound me for details on my hair when I tell them it isn't mine and then act appalled at the details (I'd NEVER wear a wiiiiiig lol)

Same thing with my natural hair want all kinds of details to then say they could never go natural

I hate that. I swear, I play dumb blonde and say I dunno about just about every hair question b/c of people like that. I avoid all questions and just say, i dunno, you should ask your hairstylist especially about natural hair questions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 225>
  Share Topic