Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 226>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:46pm
[QUOTE=tatee]

Why Eggs & Mayo DON'T Work as a Natural Protein Treatment

I'm not surprised. My hair likes protein but none of the do it yourself protein recipes have ever worked on my hair. It usually wants the chemical stuff (Joico K-Pak or Aphogee)
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 2:03pm
Good article Tatee....I learned this years ago.....
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 2:57pm
Pics like this really makes me want to give my egg to someone and birth me a part-time baby
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:12pm
ugh.. i thought i was doing something by getting the 1 day miconzale nitrate.. i thought it was stronger.. but now that i opened the box i see that the insert thing is a little ball… 
and its a tiny tube of the 2% cream which is the same strength as all the other MN creams..  
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:15pm
I buy silk protein from ingredients to die for and make my own homemade. I need more but I'm on a no buy until November
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ugh.. i thought i was doing something by getting the 1 day miconzale nitrate.. i thought it was stronger.. but now that i opened the box i see that the insert thing is a little ball… 
and its a tiny tube of the 2% cream which is the same strength as all most of the other MN creams..  (i know there is a 4% too.. what i didnt know was about this ball shaped insert thing..) 

the little ball vaginal insert thing is supposed to be 1200mg of MN… 
should i try to cut open the ball and use that+ some cream from the tube? 
or would i be better off just going to exchange for the 3 day or 7 day MN? 

Edited by coconess - Jun 11 2014 at 5:15pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Pics like this really makes me want to give my egg to someone and birth me a part-time baby

LOL Cry LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:52pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:13pm
i wonder if id get an answer if i posted in hair growth… 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:17pm

and its a tiny tube of the 2% cream which is the same strength as all most of the other MN creams..  (i know there is a 4% too.. what i didnt know was about this ball shaped insert thing..) 

the little ball vaginal insert thing is supposed to be 1200mg of MN… 
should i try to cut open the ball and use that+ some cream from the tube? 
or would i be better off just going to exchange for the 3 day or 7 day MN? 
I would just go get the 7 day cream so you get more bang product  for your buck.

I've never heard of anyone using the ball before.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 226>
  Share Topic