Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 226>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

i haven't been being very kind to my hair at all since i went natural. unless i am in braids or weave i dont do anything to it besides wash it and moisturize it. i find i dont have patience to figure out how to style it since its short

Aww that's all you have to do.

yeah i know but i dont do much as far as protective styling.

Weaves and braids are protective styles as long as you do them right and  give it a break when you see it may be stressing your edges, etc. 

true. 
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:10pm
no, the info you pm'd was a big help b/c i hadnt seen the one that you ordered from. thanksSmile
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

rite aid has a 2/$5 sale on HE... but the blue one makes my scalp itch ive never tried the other ones

Ugh, they've closed all the Rite Aids where I live. I like Long Term Relationship (red) and Hydralicious (purple)...

smh.. if I woulda came in here before I left, I could've gotten one of those. I was there 20 mins ago looking for vitamins they didn't have and staring at the HE.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:50pm

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

rite aid has a 2/$5 sale on HE... but the blue one makes my scalp itch ive never tried the other ones

Ugh, they've closed all the Rite Aids where I live. I like Long Term Relationship (red) and Hydralicious (purple)...

smh.. if I woulda came in here before I left, I could've gotten one of those. I was there 20 mins ago looking for vitamins they didn't have and staring at the HE.

the vitamin section gives me a headache. Too many bottles that look alike with small ass print. Walmarts vitamin section is the only one I can tolerate because everything's in alphabetical order.

But yeah, I just finished cowashing with Long Term relationship and my hair smells and feels heavenly. I've been using this for about 2 years now and thankfully my hair hasn't built up tolerance to it yet **knocks on wood**
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 10:14pm
it was hot, dusty, hot and dusty in the vitamin section and everything I wanted was gone.. i took off my scarf and my throat was itching... I had to get out. I wonder why theyre closed in your area, theyre all 24hrs here now.

I don't think I used the Hello Hydration on my hair until this year. I even have a travel size that came with a set and its still unfinished. I guess I was really feeling it for my weave either
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 10:14pm
my hair smells great after using that new aussie most conditioner but its not a moisturized as before. I need to cowash one a wk for a while

Edited by Ming - Apr 19 2014 at 10:18pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 10:23pm
I wanna go blonde this summer.......but with weave and a closure.....I know I'll have to wait till I'm really tan and lighten my eyebrows.....but I wanna try it.....just once.....

Similar this this but with some caramel low lights

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 11:07pm
I miss the old MahoganyCurls. This is the MahoganyCurls I remember. Her channel is all fluff now.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 1:20am
If this is real then I need to get my whole existence. Cry

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 20 2014 at 1:23am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 1:23am
I'm trying to get some shots of my texture but my camera's being a bitch and blurring every time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style