Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 422423424425426 465>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:19am
I've been saying this for the longest but I think I'm going to finally take initiative to go natural. I've been on this hair journey since 2008 and I feel like I've been stuck at pretty much the same length the whole time. I really just want to get my hair back to where it needs to be so since I'm always wearing braids anyway I plan on transitioning until my natural hair gets to the length I want it at. 

More than likely rather than doing a big chop I'll be slowly snipping off bits of my relaxed ends here and there between styles. Plus I want to grow out my bleached hair anyways.
Sponsored Links

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:25am
Congrats,and enjoy the journey Niecy!!.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by yahya yahya wrote:

aaaaaww... ;_;
but at least your hair is back now!

thanks yahya!

i'm grateful.  i'm even more grateful that i was patient enough to wait.  i even thought about a hair transplant.  Most of those surgeons are not very good at working with ethnic groups.  After they've gotten your money - it's hit or miss.Confused

i had no crown no sides and only one small section in the back of hair.  it was pathetic.  How those beauticians were able to get those weaves to stay on was beyond me.

i read that it would take at LEAST 5 years to see natural growth. for me it was about 7 years.

Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:49am
Try this website HealthyHairJourny.Com
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:11pm
thank you!
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:47pm
Surprised to discover I'm a little past BSL, should be happy but my hair just isn't thick enough...sigh...but I will be grateful for the progress I've gotten so far
Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:47pm
Think I'm going to straighten my hair for a final length check for the year in a couple weeks.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Congrats,and enjoy the journey Niecy!!.

Thanks!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:27pm
I haven't even had these braids in a full month and I'm already ready to take them out. I think it's partly due to the fact that even though it took me a week to do them I wish I would've done them smaller and a bit more neater so as to not use up as many packs of hair. Plus, although blonde is my go to color when it comes to braids I'm actually kind of sick of blonde hair. I want to tone it down for a while and do black or brown hair.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:50pm
I'm with you Prtybrwneye_z...

Growth is greath but I crave thickness.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists