BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 502503504
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2019 at 9:49am
Thoughts:
-I just got Senegalese twists on the 30th and thus far I love them.
-Right now I'm taking a break from biotin so they can last.
-I got some JBCO just for my edges and it's peppermint scented so it doesn't smell funky af.
-Hopefully I reach MBL soon.
-I'm glad my hair is past my shoulders but I wish it would grow faster.
-I can't believe I paid $150 for my twists...the things we do to look good.
-I hope my hair grows at least two inches by early 2020.
-Happy hair growing to all!!
Sponsored Links

xotiffannyxo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xotiffannyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2020 at 3:44pm
My hair loves protein
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2020 at 11:48pm
Bagging my ends has helped my hair so much
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2020 at 3:16pm
Thoughts:
-I really need to get to MBL.
-I don't know why it's taking so long.
-I still love Doo Gro oil.
-At least my hair is past my shoulders.
-I need to get some more biotin.
-I'm glad I took a break from weaves/braids.
-My ends are so much healthier.
-I think MBL would look so good on me.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2020 at 7:44am

I’m about to make a gallon or two of rice water with orange peels using this recipe.
I will add rosemary and peppermint essential oils to my rice water when it comes in the mail.
I’ll leave my rice water in the bathroom. On wash day, I will rinse or cowash my hair in the shower, and then pour rice water over my head and massage the scalp, rinse and reapply as conditioner leaving on for at least 1/2 hour.
I plan to actually air dry the hair with the rice water in it.
So, the rice water can serve as shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatments all in one. This is why I will make a few gallons of it. Also, I plan to keep my rice water fermenting in the bathroom for even 3 or more months for maximum potency. So I may get a 5 gallon jug with a spout or several gallon jugs for this purpose.
I will get to throw out many hair products this way and opt for more natural filtered water, rice, orange peels, rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, flowers of sulphur powder and coconut oil period as my main hair care products. I personally opt to use Monistat on my scalp also for one month maybe once or twice every year or two to jumpstart my hair growth and keep me in the anagen hair growth phase.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 09 2020 at 8:26am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2020 at 8:38am
I will not throw out all the rice I use to make rice water.
I will then proceed to cook the rice after I boil the soaked rice water.
I enjoy adding several diced onions, mushrooms, turmeric, maybe ginger, black pepper and sea salt to my rice. I also add mixed vegetables once the water starts simmering. When I am pescatarian instead of full vegan, I add several cans of salmon, mackerel or similar to my cooking rice and cover it to finish simmering. This way I enjoy a healthy one pot meal after washing and conditioning my hair with rice water.
PS : If you like more flavors, you may add Italian seasoning, cumin and cayenne pepper to your one pot wonder as well

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 09 2020 at 9:43am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2020 at 10:39am
A pescatarian diet is reputed to be excellent for hair growth. I am enjoying today a rice water spray on my hair and scalp, which I leave-in daily with added coconut oil on the ends. I am also enjoying spicy rice with vegetables, onions and fish (think spicy fish fried rice) as a side benefit to making a batch of rice water.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 10 2020 at 10:42am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2020 at 4:37pm
I made a super hair growth concoction with my rice water. I transferred the rice water to a spray bottle. I added a splash of aloe vera liquid, several squirts of Monistat, a splash of coconut oil and neem oil.
The Monistat cream made everything mix together like an emulsion. I shook it up very well and will spray my hair several times a day with this mixture, massage my scalp inverted while visualizing myself with hair to my saddlebags. I will cover my head with a plastic bag for greenhouse effect. I will wear a top knot protective style 24/7.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 11 2020 at 4:44pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 502503504
  Share Topic