Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 475476477478479 484>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ladyduzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyduzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:41pm
I hope I see APL by December, I've been doing this since '09 and still only at SL..no more setbacks!
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:53pm
In love with my sulfur mix since i added eucalyptus oil.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:42am
I just used a clarifying shampoo. Doing so made me realize that my hair would NOT be the length it is now if I used shampoo instead of conditioner to cleanse my hair. The clarifying shampoo made my hair matt up like it was wool or something and stick together. I am so spoiled by conditioner only cleansing giving my strands a lot of slip. As I combed out my hair after the clarifying shampoo, I could feel so many hairs tearing  and coming out in the comb. That is something I am not used to at all using conditioner. I am certain I would have lost all of my length with each shampoo due to friction damage if I had used shampoo for the past year and a half instead of conditioners with oils in them to cleanse the hair.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:19am
Sending the naturals some love
(A lot of pride here Thumbs Up. Unfortunately also a lot of hostility, anger and a bit of obnoxious offensiveness all mixed  together with that self pride Confused Real self love should in no way equal hate or anger. Embarrassed They are a bundle of emotions there.) My personal opinion, keep the self love message but tone down the hatred and hostility a few notches to show that you are truly happy and not just trying to make yourself believe you are happy.

Sending the relaxed ladies some love
It can be done successfully for some, but requires very delicate balance and expert care constantly to retain length imo. Too strong for my hair.

Sending the Brazilian Keratin treated ladies some love
Maybe the best compromise between all of the above for some...  We shall see Smile

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 26 2014 at 7:42am
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:30am
Im about to purchase some horsetail butter and bamboo extract to make a super potent hair growth concoction. I just wish the only places to buy them weren't online. I want them NOW!!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 9:37am
Wow sounds WONDERFUL Princess!
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:04pm
I lost three inches of length, in one section, due to the use of a titanium flat iron. Never again! Switching over to roller setting for the next six months.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 1:43pm
The hoary (grayish white) head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.

Proverbs 16:31

But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

1 Corinthians 11:15 

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 30 2014 at 1:44pm
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 5:23pm
My scalp is back to normal...i think my problem was not risning all the conditioner out....then could have been i was washing to regularly.
WayneVillanueva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WayneVillanueva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 5:19am
i prefer coconut oil simply for growth or my hair. And maximum time i keep tide it to ponytail.

Edited by WayneVillanueva - Jul 31 2014 at 5:23am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 475476477478479 484>
  Share Topic