BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474475476477478 481>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:02pm
Lady A I totally agree with the Fairy Tale Ends, it is a more natural look.   
Blunt cuts will eventually grow out into FTE's anyway.
It's like chasing a dream.
I too have been clipping the SSK's, but that is an endless journey.
If they don't hurt the strand of hair I will just leave them.
With curly hair, they are inevitable.

Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:50pm
Fairy tails ends I like that as I've always had issues with my ends.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 6:41pm
Sometimes hair is temperamental like a child.  And like a child, we still are responsible for nurturing it, being patient and showing unconditional love. You'll be proud of what it grows up to be. You'll see. Be patient. Smile
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:34am
While i don't have any scalp issuse at the moment im looking into honey cleansing, tea cleansing, basing scalps with acv, and even baking soda but that'll be my last resort.

Edited by rell85 - Jul 14 2014 at 11:36am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:20pm
I decided to stop tying my hair/head at night.   With a thinning hairline, I feel that it may be adding stress to the area.

Don't know if that makes sense, but I will continue to use Satin Pillowcase
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 2:21pm
after I wear my hair out during the day, I feel it tearing from tangles on the ends when I try to comb it out at night UNLESS I soak it in coconut oil before using the widest tooth comb. So unless I oil my ends before I try to detangle at the end of the day, my tangles cause cumulative  length reduction daily. This happens because the hair curls up on the ends during the day even if it is wrapped and straight in the morning. So basically, curly hair is bad for  MY length retention  unless I keep the ends sopping in oil daily. The only other solution for ME is to keep it tied up 24/7 in a bun so it can't tangle.  Even in a bun, tangles form at the nape and the back of the head that I lay on unless MY hair is sopping in coconut oil even in a bun.

Once the Summer is over, my wraps and roller sets will stay smoother all day long and the problem should be a lot less.  I can use less oil when MY hair curls up less. But during Summer my hair draws up the most thus the ends tear a lot when I comb them  during this time. When my hair  is smoother  it tangles a LOT less and length retention is generally much easier for me.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 15 2014 at 2:51pm
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 4:25pm
I know my hair is a jungle underneath this protective style. I can't even see my part anymore. New growth out of control.

I've been drinking lots of water, working out everyday & remembering to take my daily multi. My nails are stronger & longer so I know my hair is doing good too
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 5:48pm
I think with acv i can control my oily scalp...
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 6:05pm
My hair feels so nicely moisturized, not overly built up with products not sure I want to wash and start over.

I know I have to do it, but .....
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 6:16pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7XkJnqUXsU

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 20 2014 at 6:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style