BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 465466467468469 477>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:44am
This is like the first year in my hair journey where I feel like my growth is doing the right thing. Thanks to not cutting as much and better handling.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:17pm
Moisturizing regularly and low manipulation is working well for me.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:21pm
Had to change my sulfur oil base that's the smell i didn't like while doing that i found out silicon mix is with alot of oil.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:31pm
Think I will finally breakdown and buy JBCO.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:54am
Going outside today with a plastic bag to where there is some wild bamboo growing. I will tear off groups of bamboo leaves and  hang them upside down to dry. Then, I will make a month's worth of bamboo leaf tea  to drink daily for my hair.  I will boil the dried leaves for a long time in a big pot and then store it in a huge pitcher in the fridge.

HHG

Edited by LadyAradia - May 07 2014 at 8:59am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 7:30pm
Anxious to know how this works for you.

Good Luck
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:28am
Thank you Benni!
Well I drank almost a whole pitcher of bamboo tea yesterday, which was my first time trying this trying this. Again I do NOT buy my bamboo tea. I pick leaves off of bamboo outside, boil it in a huge pot and let it steep for an hour. The longer the tea steeps the better!
LongnHealthy and Tressed for success on youtube have had bamboo tea challenges with success.
LongnHealthy

TressedforSuccess

I do like sipping tea all day so why not make it FREE from bamboo leaves that I can find outside. Mine is DELICIOUS chilled in a pitcher in the fridge!
I also put some bamboo tea in a spray bottle and mist my hair daily for the strength and growth from silica. I also mist my face  because silica is essential for the formation of collagen and elastin for tight skin.
So I would like to add this to a regular LIFE LONG challenge/regimen for healthier hair and skin. Sipping bamboo leaf tea all day and using it for a face and hair mist as well! (Kind of like a leave in tea rinse)

How you can hand roast tea leaves in a wok once you take them down from drying. The purpose of roasting is to deepen or enrich the flavor. I like unroasted tea also.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 08 2014 at 12:50pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:14pm
It's been 2 weeks since I did a treatment with Gelatin, and I really miss it. Did not think about it until I was rinsing out my D/C today ... Too late
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:24am
Does that really make a difference for you Benni. I've only tried it once but I have several Knox Gelatins left.
adll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote adll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:21pm
Just use one product line and it will grow. No need to be wasting so much money on so many products. It can still grow if you use one product line and keep it simple.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 465466467468469 477>
  Share Topic