BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 448449450451452 476>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by shrew297 shrew297 wrote:

It's been nearly four years since my BC (I was left with 1/4 inch of hair) and my hair isn't even shoulder length unstretched. That's past slow growth. Hell, that's "needs-to-be-in-a-remedial-class" growth.  

:(
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 5:04pm

It's been nearly four years since my BC (I was left with 1/4 inch of hair) and my hair isn't even shoulder length unstretched. That's past slow growth. Hell, that's "needs-to-be-in-a-remedial-class" growth.  

LOL

Don't give up, Shrew.. Embarrassed

You have far more education than so many people out there.  Unstretched?  my hair is about <1" after shampooing.  How long is your hair when it's stretched?

shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:53am
When stretched the back and sides graze my collar bone. The front goes to my chin. Shrinkage is a total bish sometimes. 

Still love my hair in all its kinky, shrunken, fragile strands, thick glory though. Smile
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:28am

When stretched the back and sides graze my collar bone. The front goes to my chin. Shrinkage is a total bish sometimes. 

Still love my hair in all its kinky, shrunken, fragile strands, thick glory though. Smile

As long as its healthy...

Shrinkage is a beast.

My hair looks like one inch unstretched and after I let it dry on its own. Never again
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 6:20pm
yep, that's me as well.

after i wash my hair, i have this long, luxurious towel wrapped around my head.  when that towel comes off?  well, there's nothing under there that's "Long and Luxurious".. it's shriveled and short.. thanks to reversion..Ouch

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:59pm
I wonder if turpentine is safe to apply to the scalp?
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 4:04am
Actually it has been found that turpentine is effective to treat scabies on the scalp.http://scabiesinfestationpictures135.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/turpentine-oil-to-eliminate-scabies/ I hope I will never need to use that treatment. Also coal tar is an ingredient many scalp ointments and shampoos. 

North Carolina is  a resource for a lot of turpentine production, so I would not be surprised at all if folk there use it for a lot of things. I personally only use turpentine to soak my paint brushes when I do oil paintings. But to each his own.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 09 2013 at 4:17am
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:14pm
being around negative people makes me feel grumpy and a fowl mood too. I HATE my hair right now in fact!.. i have to learn to run the other way when someone is spewing negativity bc I am very sensitive. I will pick it up and channel it. I will go do something positive to cleanse myself of this funk

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 10 2013 at 2:17pm
Davemille52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davemille52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:49am
Hair loss is like a pain for me. I am suffering from hair loss since last 1 year. My consultant suggested me to use http://www.polarisminoxidil.com - minoxidil 10 to stop hair fall. I am taking it since last 8 months and I got a great result. The hair are growing from side and it has no side effects.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:36am
Unhappy

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 448449450451452 476>