Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 447448449450451 480>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:25am
I need to get me an aloe vera plant for mixing in my deep conditioners and shea butter. 
Sponsored Links

shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 10:36pm
Just finished read through the entire oil rinsing thread. I did it yesterday with coconut oil and  my hair loved it! Can't believe I'd never bothered to try it before. 
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:16pm
I want to keep my hair weaved from July until the end of the year.
My hair likes being left alone and chilling in cornrows.
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 6:44pm
I think I'll twist my hair this weekend. Still haven't had the time to get it braided. 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:35am
what is up with these new members with hair knowledge/authority just "going in hard" on  folks, then cleaning it up later?  then going in hard again..Confused

This is the second time i'm seeing this.. One claimed to be a professional licensed beautician - and now with her own website (with plagiarized BHM education), and now this one.

I mean really?  slow your roll, will you?

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:50am
if people want followers? Hell, just do like the Ms. Cleo of BHM.. Use the "gawd" angle.. throw some Blessings, sprinkle some bible verses, etc., folks will come out the wood work..

Just like watching a Tyler Perry movie..Ouch

Not only that?  they will follow you no matter WHAT you do.

Don't believe me?

Watch the Plagiarized and Infamous "Increase Your Growth With Vitamins Thread"..

Each week, right before it goes back into the archives.. either Veemanic or her faithful followers will "bump" that thread. 

Even with blatant evidence regarding Veemanic's amazing ignorance regarding what vitamins and supplements are truly for.  A link, and specific quotes - they will blindly follow.

A person doesn't have to read the contents - just watch the "bump" pattern...Smile

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:23am
Originally posted by brittsemone brittsemone wrote:

I want to keep my hair weaved from July until the end of the year.
My hair likes being left alone and chilling in cornrows.

+1

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:52pm
I want to experiment with different protective styles, mainly braids since the weather is so darn hot. However, I'm hesitant. OK, I'm scared. I don't know if I'm allergic to the hair or my hair just cannot handle it, but all of my experiences have resulted in hair breakage or severe hair damage.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:17pm
if all your experiences have resulted in breakage.... DON'T do it. Brush your hair back with some edge controll. sporting waves  or something and  put on a bush ball or some sort of ponytail

Edited by LadyAradia - May 31 2013 at 8:20pm
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:28pm
It's been nearly four years since my BC (I was left with 1/4 inch of hair) and my hair isn't even shoulder length unstretched. That's past slow growth. Hell, that's "needs-to-be-in-a-remedial-class" growth.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 447448449450451 480>