BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444445446447448 476>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:44pm
that D/E thread is LOOOOOOONG.. but some of the replies cracked me up..

and yes, "guess who" dropped in to state her un-researched opinion?

Well after reading everyones comments and doing some research. DE is not something that I would use or have anyone else use. Consumer beware is what I would say. This is a haircare forum although some are saying they would take it for the other health benefits. Right okay. I believe most people would try it for the hair growth claims.......Which is absolutely ricdiculous. Even taking this product for the other health benefits is still not worth it imo. If you are constipated, there is a reason for that. Most likely your diet or other medication and even vitamins contribute to constipation. When you clear up the constipation, yes you will have more energy and your skin will look way better. But it is always better to clear up constipation through food changes in ones diet. DE no way and No thanks.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:45pm
i will predict that in 3-6 months, she will be starting a "Increase your Hair Growth with D/E" thread..

I'm taking bets on this one.LOL

shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:40pm
Took down my braids. Saw no growth to speak of. Doing a henna treatment this weekend in preparation for phase 2 of braid extensions. 
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:41pm
Also, the hemp seed oil has my hair sooo soft! I can barely keep my hands out of her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:20pm
oooo... i''ve been yelled at with  red  letters from Ms. Cleo of BHM!!!LOL

Blessings!!LOL

shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:21pm
Did my henna treatment as planned. I put a bit of greek yoghurt, some honey and some molasses in my mixture. My hair loved it. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 2:17pm
All this time, i used to want long flowing locks like those ladies in the movies.

Hell, i can't believe it took me all this time to realize they were using Lace Front wigs, Weaves, Extensions, Full wigs - just like every one else.

I was looking at this movie The Watchmen, and Total Recall.. some ladies were raving about Kate Beckinsdale's long flowing hair, and the other chick in Watchmen. Both of them are sporting lacefronts.. They showed them both in an interview.. Their hair is healthy but nowhere near as beautiful as the wigs they wore.

How quickly we believe it's "Their hair" if the woman is white, yet when a "sistah" has long hair, we're the first to say: "That ain't all her hair"..Confused

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

All this time, i used to want long flowing locks like those ladies in the movies.

Hell, i can't believe it took me all this time to realize they were using Lace Front wigs, Weaves, Extensions, Full wigs - just like every one else.

I was looking at this movie The Watchmen, and Total Recall.. some ladies were raving about Kate Beckinsdale's long flowing hair, and the other chick in Watchmen. Both of them are sporting lacefronts.. They showed them both in an interview.. Their hair is healthy but nowhere near as beautiful as the wigs they wore.

How quickly we believe it's "Their hair" if the woman is white, yet when a "sistah" has long hair, we're the first to say: "That ain't all her hair"..Confused

It's so true. Sleepy

LOL
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:34am
Woooooow
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:37am
Please do not take the fact that actresses wear lace front wigs  to be an excuse to give up on growing real hair. Black women DO have REAL LONG hair!! And my grandmother was one of them with relaxed hair below her waist until she died. And it was REAL hair I know because I used to oil her scalp with coconut oil. 

So I REFUSE to become complacent and rely on wigs. Anything you want is worth WORKING FOR IT! I would rather WORK at growing my hair that to give up. Now sure, wear your wigs as protective styling but make no mistake about the real goal. The real goal is to WORK on your real hair and scalp and encourage it to grow long and luxurious so you do no have to rely on wigs....

You can all do it!! It just takes Patience, conviction, persistence, and bull headedness.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444445446447448 476>
  Share Topic