Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 441442443444445 465>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i wonder how folks can have 4c hair, and have it in cornrows for 6 weeks, and "finger detangle".. hell, after 2 weeks, i have to use some kind of instrument (wide tooth comb) to get rid of the shed hair.Confused

Yeah..... I use a wide toothed comb on wash days... The rest of the time I finger detangle
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Here's something else i've noticed..

Whenever Veemanic starts a thread, or makes one of her opinions and all of a sudden a person a "new member" agrees with her..asks questions, tells her how great she looks, etc??

It's probably Veemanic..LOL

I mean her intentions are good... But hey the road to hell is paved with plenty of good intentions.

You know they caught her talking to herself .. Right?

Yep, i kind of figured it out when i noticed that "new members" started asking questions, or giving compliments on her new Ms. Cleo hair do, i wondered..

Then another BHM member brought it everyone's attention.  Tatee was on to Veemanic for quite a while..LOL

Coilyque was only one of Veemanics "newbies".. She made up quite a few others..later, when i pointed out her tactic in another thread - and named names?  those 2-3 other "newbies" just suddenly stopped posting.Confused 

Gawd knows how many others she made up, and how these BHM members were falling for the bait.  Some knew better, and still went for it anyway.  Why? i don't know.Confused

Haven't you noticed that whenever her plagiarized threads go to the archives, she immediately bumps them back up to the top of the Growth Section?

And what's worse?  Her strange/psychotic AGGRESSIVE posts that she makes..  When she first came to BHM?  she posted like everyone else... Now it has to be in "bolded" and a "LARGE FONT SIZE"..Confused

they're something like this....

BLESSINGS!!!!!LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - May 03 2013 at 10:46pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:59pm
i was really embarrassed for Veemanic one day, when she posted in the weave section.  Even i will post with trepidation up there.  Those ladies know their stuff, and i you don't? it's curtains.

Whelp..

Veemanic went up there one day.. i guess she was feeling very proud of herself after starting the "Vitamins For Growth thread" more information she had plagiarized from other members - plus myself.  Before? she was arguing tooth and nail stating that we should just find the nutrients we need in the food we eat..Confused

well, ol' Veemanic marched her well-fed behind up in the weave section preaching some more of self-serving gospel.. and yes, her butt got just about bitten off.  Ouch

At the time, she was wearing synthetic braids on her little ol' head..  and she announced to all of the Weave wearers of BHM:  "You shouldn't wear anything fake on your head, you should wear what God gave you!" or something to that effect.

Next thing you know Ol' Veemanic is getting her as&*& chewed off by several weave wearers. Not because of what she said?  But because she was wearing fake, synthetic braids - and berating people who wear weaves/wigs whatever..

the moral of this story?

Don't go up in the weave section wearing synthetic "Marley".. keep it real with Extensions Plus hair..

the end..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - May 03 2013 at 11:02pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 1:43pm
*sigh*

and then she had other names: Veesaid, and Vee88..

now THAT'S a show of absolute "cleverness" and "versatility"... could anyone NOT connect the dots with this chick?

i mean, let's spell it out:

Veemack
Veesaid
Vee88

Stern Smile

and of course, Coilyque was the name to her website..

shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:07pm
I wanted to leave my braids in one more week but they're getting to me now. I'll probably start taking them down Friday afternoon. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:19am
Ok in order my hair to grow I must stop cutting
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:51pm

Coilyque was only one of Veemanics "newbies".. She made up quite a few others..later, when i pointed out her tactic in another thread - and named names?  those 2-3 other "newbies" just suddenly stopped posting.Confused 

Gawd knows how many others she made up, and how these BHM members were falling for the bait.  Some knew better, and still went for it anyway.  Why? i don't know.Confused

Oh lawd, I don't even pay attention to who's posting half the time. xD I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

I just bought...drumroll please...my first wig! :D
I finally went into the Beauty store in the one mall by me, and they had walls full of wigs at ridiculously low prices! How had I never been in there before?!?? Smh...And it only cost me $25!!!! It's softer than my natural hair and falls to just beyond APL! <3

I'm so excited because I feel like now I'll be able to deep condition and try to bring up the health of my hair without worrying about going out with my hair greased to hell. Plus, I feel a LOT less self-conscious now! (I look just awful with my unruly natural hair--it would NEVER straighten or curl x.x)

But boy is this thing itchy...=___=
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:54pm
I want to see it! what is the name and manufacturer?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:32am
welcome to the world of wigs, Natty Doll.

I live in Santa Fe, there are no BSS here.  The ones i do remember going into in big cities?  those koreans, chinese were so damn rude, i couldn't take it anymore. 

I buy my wigs on line, specifically at Samsbeauty, and Hair to Beauty, great and fast service.

I was working with this one BSS online called BeautyofNewyork.com.  Then, one day, they cancelled my order for no reason.

When i came on BHM, and posted about it?  I immediately received a phone call asking what my order was, and they rectified it.Confused

I didn't know these vendors really put a lot of "stock" in BHM...

shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 7:31pm
Sitting here, oiling and massaging my scalp and willing my follicles to go into overdrive. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 441442443444445 465>