Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 486>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 3:14pm
Need to do a proper length check to see if my growth retention is as good as it's been with my nails. Shrinkage lies to me and shed hair and such doesn't do a good job at revealing the truth either.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 9:00pm
i think i'm finally on the right track.  Added Vitamin D3 to my regimen. I don't feel a difference, but that's okay.. I'm black so i need it..

LOL

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 11:16am
what we are doing for our hair reflects on our over all physical being.

I went to the dentist yesterday.  I have not received a teeth cleaning in several years.  I was told my teeth would be in horrible shape, blah blah.. She was expecting the bone measurements to be  in the 6 and above..which is pretty bad.

After doing the bone measurements, etc., (only 1's and 2's which is very good), she asked what i did to eliminate plaque, what type of supplements did i take to keep teeth strong, what type of dental program was i implementing to keep teeth/gums and mucosal membranes healthy, then came the questions about my hair, nails and skin..etc..Confused

I was older than her, and she asked if i dyed my hair. (i was wearing a wig, but i have no gray hair, naturally), tight/healthy skin, clear, bright eyes..

My answer to  her questions, diet/exercise supplementation, floss, brush and Black Strap Molasses!

NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:19pm
Welp...about to go to the store today to check out some Monistat creams...Even the thought makes me shutter. =_= I KNOW IT DOESN'T CONTAIN VAGINAS, but I'll still feel like they're sitting on my head regardless. LOL!

After my failed growth attempt using inversions, I realized my natural growth of 1/4 inch a week is pretty good for someone who is constantly dehydrated and starved (I don't get hungry or thirsty). SO I've been forcing myself to eat and drink more lately, and I've been drinking a LOT of green tea as well (it's only been a few days and its already flattening my tummy!) Even though I failed at the challenge (probably because of my poor circulation), I'm still more encouraged than ever to really try at this hair growth thing! I MAY have some kind of serious stomach problem developing, so hopefully I'll be able to manage this regardless of that...

Cutting my bangs today. I think they're growing MUCH faster than the rest of my hair! They're already almost the length of the rest of my hair (before growing, they were semi-short, side-swept bangs that came MAYBE to my eyebrows at the shortest length, maybe not even that low!)

Edited by NattyDoll - Apr 26 2013 at 2:20pm
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:40pm
So looking back on photos from a little less than a year ago, i noticed my hair hasn't moved much at all. I can tell it was  a little longer (also recently got about 1/2 inch cut off all around) but there was no real growth. I was just above apl in the before pics and after I was probably an inch below. I feel like it was such a waste but I guess I really do need to go hardcore in the hair care and Ps department. I've been in box braids the last 3 weeks, hoping they'll last at least until the end of June though i don't think they will..
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 6:10am
Just pretty much said to mom this morning 'flip this I've been patient and did everything right so now I just want you to pass me some of your mn' she likes you've made such great progress so far without but I ain't hearing that.
Bring on all the growth aids!!!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:58am
its so strange how i can do something for months but cant remember why i started doing it in the first place.  i washed my hair loose but in 2 sections for the 1st time in months and it was fine, so im wondering why i started washing it in smaller sections in the first place.  i really should keep a hair journal to keep track because my hair has mood swings and apparently i have selective amnesia.LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 10:04am
i just realized, once again i forgot to deep condition....Disapprove
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:17pm
I feel that I can just flat-twist and wig for the whole year...
Honestly, I'd never take the flat-twists out but I wouldn't want my hair to knot and dread up.LOL
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by NattyDoll NattyDoll wrote:

Welp...about to go to the store today to check out some Monistat creams...Even the thought makes me shutter. =_= I KNOW IT DOESN'T CONTAIN VAGINAS, but I'll still feel like they're sitting on my head regardless. LOL!

After my failed growth attempt using inversions, I realized my natural growth of 1/4 inch a week is pretty good for someone who is constantly dehydrated and starved (I don't get hungry or thirsty). SO I've been forcing myself to eat and drink more lately, and I've been drinking a LOT of green tea as well (it's only been a few days and its already flattening my tummy!) Even though I failed at the challenge (probably because of my poor circulation), I'm still more encouraged than ever to really try at this hair growth thing! I MAY have some kind of serious stomach problem developing, so hopefully I'll be able to manage this regardless of that...

Cutting my bangs today. I think they're growing MUCH faster than the rest of my hair! They're already almost the length of the rest of my hair (before growing, they were semi-short, side-swept bangs that came MAYBE to my eyebrows at the shortest length, maybe not even that low!)
Wow girl... Dead
If it's that bad why are you gonna use it?LOL
And you know your lady part isn't the only place you can get yeast infections..
They can happen pretty much anywhere on the body.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 486>
  Share Topic