BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 482>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jadorenaturality92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadorenaturality92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 9:08pm
I am really missing my hair right now. I'm in a year long no hair out protective style challenge and though I enjoy the styles I've been trying I really just wanna reach up and touch my hair. *sigh* I hope the length retention is worth this seperation anxiety.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 6:45am
i bought this tresemme spit remedy condition probably a year ago and only use it when i was going to straighten my hair.  i read on bglh that it was suppose to be good for co-washes so i decided to try it since its just collecting dust.  i dont think i even knew what slip was until i used this stuff...damnLOL
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 3:01pm
I've changed conditioners to Tresemme Keratin Infusion, and started using L'Oreal's EverSleek shampoo for very dry/damaged hair (I used their one for colour-treated hair before). The combination seems to be helping me a lot, I'm glad to say. My hair is much softer (still very dry, though). Maybe one day I'll have the healthy hair I used to have all my life. How frustrating.

I took start pics a few weeks ago, and looking at them it seems that my hair's grown a little bit since then. I didn't feel like it was. Just bought Diatomaceous Earth today, so maybe that will help me spurt some growth! I'm getting a little anxious at this slow growth, so hopefully it starts growing faster soon! I miss my old growth rate (probably around .75"-1.25" a month!)

I've started taking twice as much MSM, and dividing it between morning and evening doses as well. I hope this makes a noticeable difference. I just hate my short hair so much. >:( My big problem is still getting enough water in my body to make it work its best...
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 12:44pm
I've finally increased to 2,500mg of MSM a day, and 2,000mg of Chlorella a day (except on days when I forget to take my second dose). Hopefully this will help speed up my growth! I've also gotten my Breakfast Essentials again for the protein and extra vitamins, and Fish Oil pills for the Omega 3's. I need to get all my daily vitamins in order to get the best growth. I'm still falling way short on the daily protein, so I need to work on that (I haven't been eating lately because of depression).

I'm buying Mane 'N Tail conditioner today or this week. People say the shampoo can be somewhat drying, so I'm just gonna use it along with my regular sulfate-free shampoo.

I've got my fingers crossed for APL by August! 5 inches to go til that point, I wonder if I can make it! BSL by next year hopefully!
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 2:57pm
If the front of my hair will be at or near the tippy area of my nose by August I'll be more than ecstatic!!Star
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 3:39pm
my bangs are at the tip of my nose now. I will be ecstatic when they get to my chin or below and my back gets to below my shoulder blade. Tongue

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 08 2013 at 3:40pm
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 5:47pm
I wish I can figure out how to stretch this sudden growth spurt. I somehow got an inch of growth in 3 weeks. I currently have a sew-in so I am referring to my leave out.Now if I can keep this rate up through the end of the year I will reach my goals sooner than expected.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 3:10pm
I am thinking about getting one of those FL wigs...
But. I'm severely scared it will eat my edges..
No, wait. I think that's the lace front ones.LOL
I'm just being silly....
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 4:21pm
It seems that Argan oil is no longer the "it" ingredient. Ayurvedic ingredients are taking over now.
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by YaYaStar YaYaStar wrote:

I wish I can figure out how to stretch this sudden growth spurt. I somehow got an inch of growth in 3 weeks. I currently have a sew-in so I am referring to my leave out.Now if I can keep this rate up through the end of the year I will reach my goals sooner than expected.

That's great growth!!!  Were you doing something different to have such a great growth spurt!  I want in!!!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 482>