Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 430431432433434 476>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:24am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

This chick is REALLY creeping me out.

I distinctly remember a thread where myself and a forum member named talia were talking about VITAMINS FOR HAIR GROWTH.

Guess who came into that thread and stated that vitamins were not necessary.  Preaching that we should get all of the nutrients and vitamins we needed from natural foods alone.  Which is totally impossible.

Talia, a few members and i definitely set Veemack - yes Veemack straight about taking vitamins, diet/exercise in order to obtain nutrients that can't be found in food.  You'd have to ingest a pounds of food for the nutrients required.  She realized she didn't know what the hell she was talking about and ran from the thread - as usual.

Lo and behold - about 6 months later? Veemanic-Depressive - has put on another "challenge" thread using other peoples research - as if she came up with the idea on her very own!!

Confused
ShockedConfused  I agree with the bold underlined portion 100%!Clap Eating a balanced diet alone won't get your body all the nutrients it needs, just like taking vitamins alone won't get you all the nutrients it needs. Excercise is key for helping your body absorb the vitamins to put them to use. 

(edited for spelling and grammar mistakes)

Edited by RedSoxtober - Jan 06 2013 at 2:25am
Sponsored Links

thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:41am
I officially hit MBL! I'm so excited. I'm hoping for WL by December.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:00am
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

ClapCONGRADULATIONS!Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:18am
1. I really need to invest in a sulfate free shampoo and cone free condtioner.

2. I also need to find my rake comb (or go buy another one). That CONAIR shower comb has not been my friend as of late.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

ClapCONGRADULATIONS!Clap

Thanks so much! I swear I was hitting BSL for a year and with this last install my hair finally got over that "non growing hump"

I think my hair does well when I'm in an install (upart and closure) for 4 months. That's what I did this last time around and I was so happy with the shape my hair was in when I took it down!
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:27pm
ok..

vee88

veesaid.

veemack - all different screen names, same person.  and probably under several others.  She was busted for using another screen name "curlyque"..

Looks like we have another "Shandra" on the boards.

damn..  and i thought we were here to learn - not compete for attention.. or potential customers?

Confused

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:47pm
oh yeah, girl.. keep on bumping your plagerized threads..

LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

This chick is REALLY creeping me out.

I distinctly remember a thread where myself and a forum member named talia were talking about VITAMINS FOR HAIR GROWTH.

Guess who came into that thread and stated that vitamins were not necessary.  Preaching that we should get all of the nutrients and vitamins we needed from natural foods alone.  Which is totally impossible.

Talia, a few members and i definitely set Veemack - yes Veemack straight about taking vitamins, diet/exercise in order to obtain nutrients that can't be found in food.  You'd have to ingest a pounds of food for the nutrients required.  She realized she didn't know what the hell she was talking about and ran from the thread - as usual.

Lo and behold - about 6 months later? Veemanic-Depressive - has put on another "challenge" thread using other peoples research - as if she came up with the idea on her very own!!

Confused

LOLLOLLOLOuch
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:21am

Awesome! Clap  Keep doing whatcha doing, girl. Clap
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:25am
Whoops! Double post. Embarrassed

Edited by NJoy - Jan 07 2013 at 3:25am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 430431432433434 476>