BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 428429430431432 482>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:51am
Not sure if that video is showing up, femmemuscleisback . Here's the link to the $100 DC recipe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz4BYdEKowo
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:23am
 youd probably be better of digesting the vitamins than putting them in the mix and doesnt glycerine and honey pretty much do the same thing?

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:24am
hey thanks redsox, and thanks, tatee..

i use most of this in my deep conditioner, instead of honey i use black strap molasses.  There's a thread on it in the breakage forum.  I gave that a try, and really like the results.

at first i thought she was selling D/C for $100 bucks.  I truly wonder how many folks would have bought it if she did.

it's so cool that she freely shared the recipe on youtube. actually, that's awesome!

thanks again, i'm checking out the video now, redsox.

Smile

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 25 2012 at 8:25am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:28am
okay, i can't help but chuckle when she holds the products/ingredients up to the camera, that SERIOUS look on her face is so cute!LOL

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:59am
i love her bathroom.  i used always tell my mother to knock down that wall and just make one huge bathroom in my room.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:25pm
yes, and someone else on you tube posted: "Your bathroom is the BOMB".. i didn't notice that until someone else brought it up on the website.. LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

youd probably be better of digesting the vitamins than putting them in the mix and doesnt glycerine and honey pretty much do the same thing?

I was thinking the same thing about the vitamins and I think you're right about honey and glycerin doing the same thing, tatee.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:22pm

....long overdue for a trim....

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:09am
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

....long overdue for a trim....

so do i but at this point i cant even call what i need a trim.  i know i need a good 3 inch cut or more.

takiatamia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takiatamia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:12pm
I cannot cut my hair until February 8 of 2014. My coworkers want to see how long it will get. I normally get my hair cut every 6 weeks, my stylist is telling me I longer need a trim every 6 weeks but I love blunt cut ends! So I am claiming waist length for 2/8/2014. I am currently mid back length. My henna treatments,  amla oil, dabur naturals line will get me there. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 428429430431432 482>