FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 443444445446447 500>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yeah i was looking for something for my bald spot and when i was researching dht blockers evening primrose oil came up and since i take it for cystic acne i decided to try it out instead of saw palmetto.  normally i mix it with rose water, aloe vera juice and l cysteine and spray my scalp, but im impatient, so yesterday i lost my mind and put it directly on my scalpLOL

done that before!LOL

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by shrew297 shrew297 wrote:

Yeah, evening primrose got my mum through her hot flashes. The woman in the herb shop I buy my things in told me I should start taking it too. I have heard it's good for hair, but I haven't tried it. 

heck, can't hurt.. i haven't noticed any difference in hair growth?  but it certainly helps with my "monthly" as well as peri-menopause.

Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:27pm
Femme, that story you told in the other thread about the oil being on your clothes reminded me of something.  for over a year ive been trying to figure out what the hell has been going on with my whites, my t-shirts and towels.  everytime i would wash them and take them out of the dryer i would have these yellow stains on them.  for the life of me i couldnt figure out what the hell was going on.  i suspected the water, the detergent,  the bleach and the fabric softener.  finally last week im folding a pillow case that i had just washed and it was clean but it didnt feel right like it was oily  or something and still  i didnt think anything of it.  when i took my shower and dryed my hair i looked at the towel and it was yellow from my hair.  you know all this time  it was the oils ive been using and my ditsy ass didnt figure it out until that moment.  yeah i think i need to invest in blue towels now.  these oils are ruining my relationship with whites and now i gotta move on to coloredsLOL
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:06pm
So apparently one side of my hair grows faster.
About 1 inch from touching my collar bone on one side and the other is about 2 inches.Confused
It can't be helped.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:41pm

Femme, that story you told in the other thread about the oil being on your clothes reminded me of something.  for over a year ive been trying to figure out what the hell has been going on with my whites, my t-shirts and towels.  everytime i would wash them and take them out of the dryer i would have these yellow stains on them.  for the life of me i couldnt figure out what the hell was going on.  i suspected the water, the detergent,  the bleach and the fabric softener.  finally last week im folding a pillow case that i had just washed and it was clean but it didnt feel right like it was oily  or something and still  i didnt think anything of it.  when i took my shower and dryed my hair i looked at the towel and it was yellow from my hair.  you know all this time  it was the oils ive been using and my ditsy ass didnt figure it out until that moment.  yeah i think i need to invest in blue towels now.  these oils are ruining my relationship with whites and now i gotta move on to coloredsLOL

LOL loving the "double entendre"..

Glad you caught the culprit..  it's okay if you have to go to the coloreds... you can't keep "hair secrets"  with whites, tatee.. they "tell on you" too quickly..

Stick to the coloreds.. it takes a while before folks find out..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - May 15 2013 at 5:41pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 6:32am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

LOL loving the "double entendre"..

Glad you caught the culprit..  it's okay if you have to go to the coloreds... you can't keep "hair secrets"  with whites, tatee.. they "tell on you" too quickly..

Stick to the coloreds.. it takes a while before folks find out..

LOL LOL i know, rightWink
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:57am
i still have these twist in, eeeks.  my mind is telling me to take them down but when i touch my hair they are so soft and my fingers say noLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 10:06am
so i had this video playing in the background and this youtuber was talking about twists and she casually said something like " you know youre not suppose to put humectants in your hair when you have twists". and the way my brain works i may not hear something at the time but it will play like a recorder hours or even weeks later out of nowhere.  i swear if i didnt hear an orchestra of angels singing and just as quickly as that illumination faded i started thinking about yah.

so all this time yah new that youre not supposed to twist or braid your hair with glycerin products  if you want the style to last longer and nobody bothered to mention that...i see whats going on here. *slams door*

LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:39pm
LOLLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:40pm
i'm doing some research on D/E.  my SO decided to play the guinea pig on this one. Apparently, he's doing his research as well, and found out that people love it because of it's properties for bringing down high blood pressure.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 443444445446447 500>
  Share Topic