BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 482>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:24am
why do these ladies spend hundreds even thousands of dollars on their weaves when all they need to do is just buy a wig.

There's so much more versatility, and the companies seem to be a lot more professional.  I have yet to have paypal dispute with Vivica Fox, Raquel Welch or Beverly Johnson.

Sponsored Links

xotiffannyxo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xotiffannyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:38am
i should be MBL by now
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:24am
Pure ignorance.

Thinking that a person who can "wield" a hot comb, or thinks they know how to braid (tightly) - abuse my scalp and my hair.

"leave it to a PRO".. every time i hear that on a hair board, i cringe.  "PRO's" aren't all they're cracked up to be"..  Hell, we even had "so-called" PRO's get on this hair board, that basically had to sit down, shut up and read for once. 

thanks to my ignorance?  traction alopecia..

and 7 years to finally recover from it 7 years!!

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:51am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Pure ignorance.

Thinking that a person who can "wield" a hot comb, or thinks they know how to braid (tightly) - abuse my scalp and my hair.

"leave it to a PRO".. every time i hear that on a hair board, i cringe.  "PRO's" aren't all they're cracked up to be"..  Hell, we even had "so-called" PRO's get on this hair board, that basically had to sit down, shut up and read for once. 

thanks to my ignorance?  traction alopecia..

and 7 years to finally recover from it 7 years!!

congratulation on the recovery.

yeah, one of the reasons i fell back on the growth section was because of that so called professional feeding people lies and dreams about what she herself failed to do with her own hair and then had the nerve to get defensive about it when people called her out on it. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yeah, one of the reasons i fell back on the growth section was because of that so called professional feeding people lies and dreams about what she herself failed to do with her own hair and then had the nerve to get defensive about it when people called her out on it. 

Oh there have been a few who ran from these boards with their tail between their legs.  and we have a few who have stayed, and suckered in the newbies.

the more she read what "we" were doing way before she showed up?  All of a sudden she made it seem like she's the one who thought it all up, or knew about it all along...right..Confused 

Then, she finds some one else's research - and then starts "Hair Challenges".. If someone even questions her plagiarized posts: she'll defend those as if were the one that did all of the research in the first place.   and if THAT doesn't fry your Chicken Mcnuggets? The "Hit and Run" Posts will fill the bill.LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 29 2012 at 4:51pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:31pm
and you're not the only one who "fell back" in the growth section.  Especially when the newbies started boot licking, because they absolutely had no clue.

LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:11pm

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Oh there have been a few who ran from these boards with their tail between their legs.  and we have a few who have stayed, and suckered in the newbies.

the more she read what "we" were doing way before she showed up?  All of a sudden she made it seem like she's the one who thought it all up, or knew about it all along...right..Confused 

Then, she finds some one else's research - and then starts "Hair Challenges".. If someone even questions her plagiarized posts: she'll defend those as if were the one that did all of the research in the first place.   and if THAT doesn't fry your Chicken Mcnuggets? The "Hit and Run" Posts will fill the bill.LOL

girl you aint sayin nuttinLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:19pm

and you're not the only one who "fell back" in the growth section.  Especially when the newbies started boot licking, because they absolutely had no clue.

LOL

oh you think they were all newbies. LOL a couple of them were accounts created to build up claims of fakery and foolishnessLOL yeah im believing that people signed up to bhm and joined your hair challenge the same day. you didnt peep it out when she accidentally posted under the wrong sn?
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:17pm
say whaaaaaaaaaaa?    Shocked
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:23pm
Today's thought.......

A really good hair regimen can be bad for your sex life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 482>