Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Fat girl thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 110>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:03am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

This gone be a fun summer, im already up to thangs Cry

I wish some of these broads I saw today with crop tops on did a juice, fast., detox or at least took a hydroxycutStern Smile

Girl who you tellin?? I saw a woman at the grocery store yesterday with a crop top and maxi skirt on. The actual top and skirt was very cute. The part where her stomach hung over the skirt part wasnt.. My sister was with me and she turned to me and before she said anything, I said, Why are you mad bc her body looking right in that outfit??

My sister:

Me: .......

But I'm not mad at miss lady. She wore it with confidence though.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

i definitely need water pills. this bloat is getting out of hand. it lasts so long and ive been off my bc for a while yet the bloat remains

is there a weight requirement for phentermine? for a friend

most ofthe doctors are crooked, so no. i was size 6 and slim the 1st time that i got it.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:20am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

This gone be a fun summer, im already up to thangs Cry

I wish some of these broads I saw today with crop tops on did a juice, fast., detox or at least took a hydroxycutStern Smile

Girl who you tellin?? I saw a woman at the grocery store yesterday with a crop top and maxi skirt on. The actual top and skirt was very cute. The part where her stomach hung over the skirt part wasnt.. My sister was with me and she turned to me and before she said anything, I said, Why are you mad bc her body looking right in that outfit??

My sister:

Me: .......

But I'm not mad at miss lady. She wore it with confidence though.

LOL This is my sister and I all dayCry
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:22am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i think that idid well today despite eating 4 boxes of girl scout cookies over the wknd. i did a very brisk walk for 1 hr while staying within my target BPM range. i only ate the girl scout cookies a, few olives and a proteinshake today, so i stayed in my caloric range.sleeping with my corset on tonight.
marinading enough chicken to make a few days worth of pollo guisado. will use green juice as a meal replacement for breakfast & dinner daily for the rest of the month. ordered another dress so that i have another option for my class reunion. the 1st dress was nice, but i need a back up in case i dont like it when it gets here.

DeadLOLCry
LOL
Right I thought I was reading things...Glam stay focused

LOL
1box samoas
1box thin mints
1box dulce con leche
1box do si dos

im in the right frame of mind now so that will bemy last sugar consumption til May. I will try to take b4 pix & log my measurements today.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:48am
thanx glam... my regular doctors haven't suggested it lol.. my general doc was like... "hmmm you've gained weight"

I just know its gonna clash with my migraine meds tho
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:11am
aight I bought a Fajate...but it was too small. I cant be bothered. So I am going back to my squeem vest for my waist training. I have been good most of the weekend. Only had an escovitech fish or 2 LOL...crab legs and shrimp. But this morning I am back on track..i had 2 boiled eggs. I am going to be good the rest of the week
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:20am
my coworker whos pretty heavy bout this in an xl top and 1x bottom

I like these but, they may wont fit me if my coworker got the smaller sizes. I don't look like these models lol

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:24am
see... now I know if I buy an xl top, ill play myself. I know you have big boobs like my coworker. she said she's 42 d and the top fit well

I probably need 1x bottoms. I don't wanna look like kim Kardashian
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:29am
dammit samone... I know my bottom half is bigger than yours. guess ill need 3x and a l top... damn shame

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:41am
Macys has some cute bikinis too in their junior section. I would have to eat just water starting today to wear them
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 110>
  Share Topic