BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Fat girl thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Making spinach feta salmon burgers with roasted asparagus and jasmine rice......

Tuesday Im hopping back on phentermine.....IDGAF what anyone says......shyt works.....

That sounds so good.Tongue
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:38pm
I've been cheating soooo bad!!

I'm up too many pounds and I need to pump the breaks now but my motivation is shot and everything is so damn good.
I think I'll join the group at the gym where I'll need to be accountable because they weigh me each week.

Please pray for my phat little butt.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:04pm
I want a Dominican breakfast.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Making spinach feta salmon burgers with roasted asparagus and jasmine rice......

Tuesday Im hopping back on phentermine.....IDGAF what anyone says......shyt works.....

That sounds so good.Tongue

It actually was......I was nervous about the feta cause sometimes it can be strong, but it was good.....I got them pre made at Meijers....I kinda want to make my owv with my own seasoning blend...
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Good Job to you SDY!!Clap

If any1 wants to lose 2 to 3 inches in your waist this works! I'm going to slowly transition so that I can continue to lose, but not shock my digestive system.

Plan for next week

Bfast: Green smoothie with 4-5 strawberries & 1/2 a banana or mango

Lunch: Vegetable soup 

Snack: 1 -2 servings of cashews

Dinner: Green smoothie or light salad with a crumbled meatball

I'm about 50lbs. down since last year.... and my stomach is really flat from the juicing..

Thanks HunnyB! And congrats to you on 50 pounds lost!

I went to the store and bought some veggies and a few fruits with to get started with juicing. I tested my juicer out tonight just to see how cumbersome it would really be. I may invest in a nutribullet. I was eyeing it at Wal Mart earlier today. I really hate celery......................................................................
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:25pm

it certainly does. phentermine + the water pill? shyt. bish will be skinty in these streets. i had an appt with the diet doctor last monday, then they postponed it til friday, then friday i get a call that it is postponed til the 22nd which is way to late for me. i think that im just going to show up to the office tomorrow like hi, i have an apptBig smile
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I want a Dominican breakfast.

thatswhy im fatLOL
i wouldnt mind some mangu right now.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

it certainly does. phentermine + the water pill? shyt. bish will be skinty in these streets. i had an appt with the diet doctor last monday, then they postponed it til friday, then friday i get a call that it is postponed til the 22nd which is way to late for me. i think that im just going to show up to the office tomorrow like hi, i have an apptBig smile

Yep......Im going to kick my vitamins up tho.....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:30pm
This gone be a fun summer, im already up to thangs Cry

I wish some of these broads I saw today with crop tops on did a juice, fast., detox or at least took a hydroxycutStern Smile
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:31pm
i think that idid well today despite eating 4 boxes of girl scout cookies over the wknd. i did a very brisk walk for 1 hr while staying within my target BPM range. i only ate the girl scout cookies a, few olives and a proteinshake today, so i stayed in my caloric range.sleeping with my corset on tonight.
marinading enough chicken to make a few days worth of pollo guisado. will use green juice as a meal replacement for breakfast & dinner daily for the rest of the month. ordered another dress so that i have another option for my class reunion. the 1st dress was nice, but i need a back up in case i dont like it when it gets here.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 109>
  Share Topic