BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Fat girl thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Baby weight is sooooo hard to lose! It's harder to work out with a baby as well. When she takes a nap, I pop in my workout DVD and use my weights. And I take her cranky butt for long walks with my headphones on. it's so hard though, I don't even eat that much and weight is coming off soooo slow. It's been 3 months and I still feel huge.

it took my friend an entire year to get back to the weight she preferred, but she did it very slowly

nothing wrong with it coming off slowly, it's more likely to stay off when it comes off that way

good luck

Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

SDY, it's hard.....It gets easier each day tho. My daughters lunch(turkey sandwich, grapes, goldfish, and organic cookies) started to look good to me.
<b style="line-height: 1.4;">I had a dream last night that I ate cookies and failedStern Smile...So I stay out of the kitchenLOL

A workout buddy of mine detoxed for 7 days and is keeping the weight she lost off...Her tummy looks so slim and trim.

I'm adding in grapefruit to my juicing...and I'm down 3 lbs. and .5 inches off my waist. 

hmmmmm.......

I have 13 days till Vegas... let's see if I can do it. My appetite already is half way gone as it is. I'm going to see if I can ease my way into it. I will start with 3 days. I'm just too lazy to fool with cleaning my juicer daily. It annoys me to death.

All of that just to go on my trip and gain it all back I lost detoxing.... meh...... idk.... maybe I should wait till I come back.

Blend itLOL
I'm going to start that on Monday......I don't think I'm that toxic...

I haven't really had headaches, no explosive bowels...nothin.. my waist is down 1.5 inches
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:45pm

I love this for a reception dress
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:45pm
Day 1
Juice:
6 Carrots
3 Celery
2 Green Apples
1/2 Broccoli crown

Day 2 
Juice:
8 Kale leaves
3 Celery sticks
1 Green Apples
1 Cucumber

Day 3
Juice:
LOLmy husband juiced for me today so all I know is I have 

1 Grapefruit 
some kale 
maybe some carrots
and celery(I need to tell him not to juice celery and grapefruit together)

(-5lbs. total today)

Day 4 (today)
Juice:
1 Grapefruit
Kale
Carrots
Celery
1 Apple
(-8lbs.  total today)

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:52pm
great job Hunny BClap
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

great job Hunny BClap
Thanks...It's 99% Mental. Seriously. I don't have hunger pangs anymore and my waist is down 2 inches.
My game plan for next week is to do smoothies, incorporate a solid protein, and NO heavy CARBS(veggie source only)
I also want to take my supplements regualrly....So I bought thisLOL

Edited by HunnyB - Apr 12 2014 at 1:59pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:01pm
I wanna do it but I need it pre made Cry
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:07pm
My son is going to kill me I sent a tweet under his account, I erased it but it was a scary moment. He takes twitter seriously. Expecting a call from him telling me to stay off twitter cause I don't know what I'm doing.*nervous*
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:38pm

My breast milk supply is low, I'm trying to eat things that help with that. My baby drinks more formula than breast milk. It may be my fault for not breast feeding more times in a day.

The more u supplement with formula, the less milk u let down
Gotta empty to refill
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

My breast milk supply is low, I'm trying to eat things that help with that. My baby drinks more formula than breast milk. It may be my fault for not breast feeding more times in a day.

The more u supplement with formula, the less milk u let down
Gotta empty to refill
the herb milk thesil helps you can find it in Whole foods as a tea!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 112>