BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Fat girl thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:59am
Baby weight is sooooo hard to lose! It's harder to work out with a baby as well. When she takes a nap, I pop in my workout DVD and use my weights. And I take her cranky butt for long walks with my headphones on. it's so hard though, I don't even eat that much and weight is coming off soooo slow. It's been 3 months and I still feel huge.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:18am
Breastfeed and drop your caloric intake slightly......it will melt off......most people I know are smaller after than before.....because of this
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:21am
My breast milk supply is low, I'm trying to eat things that help with that. My baby drinks more formula than breast milk. It may be my fault for not breast feeding more times in a day.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:55pm
My digestive system has taken a breakLOL
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

SDY, it's hard.....It gets easier each day tho. My daughters lunch(turkey sandwich, grapes, goldfish, and organic cookies) started to look good to me.
<b style="line-height: 1.4;">I had a dream last night that I ate cookies and failedStern Smile...So I stay out of the kitchenLOL

A workout buddy of mine detoxed for 7 days and is keeping the weight she lost off...Her tummy looks so slim and trim.

I'm adding in grapefruit to my juicing...and I'm down 3 lbs. and .5 inches off my waist. 

hmmmmm.......

I have 13 days till Vegas... let's see if I can do it. My appetite already is half way gone as it is. I'm going to see if I can ease my way into it. I will start with 3 days. I'm just too lazy to fool with cleaning my juicer daily. It annoys me to death.

All of that just to go on my trip and gain it all back I lost detoxing.... meh...... idk.... maybe I should wait till I come back.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:32pm
I go to Vegas July 3rd for MIL 50th bday so I'm keeping it cool until the beginning of May then it's hardcore. My boo is way behind and will prob be fat in Vegas lol but she monitoring my food intake. I'm def wearing cut off shorts and crop tops like nobody's business, I don't care who don't like it. Whaaat?! I'm gone be fly
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i just ordered the dress for my class reunion awards dinner & the boat ride. at this point, its lose weight quick or bust.
When is the reunion?

May 9-11th.

The jeans i have on right now feel kinda loose so i think that im on the right track. i finished up some of the things that i had to do this week (working on planning 2 charity events), so im doing my 1st 8 mile city to city weight loss walk tomorrow and the second one sunday. that will be a guaranteed 5 lbs of fat weight lossSmile
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:38pm
You have time Glam, it's go hard time though.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I'm def wearing cut off shorts and crop tops like nobody's business, I don't care who don't like it. Whaaat?! I'm gone be fly

i love this. i know that you are gonna have an amazing trip!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Ming you have that behind that I been trying to get so I aint trying to hear your bikini bottom woes mmkay?? kay

1st... 2nd... its hard out here. bra too big, bottoms cutting off my circulation

help me find some swimwear
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 109>