BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Fat girl thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 110>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:02pm
Hunny, how is the detox going? That last post yoy posted got me wanting to try it next week before my vegas trip the week after! I just need to go purchase the soup and my water and the fruits and veggies to juice. I've already been eating soup this week anyway...
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:47pm
Glam just no carb 5 days while working out and fast for two water only, you can lose that twenty in ten days or less.You can keep it off by continuing to eat right but you can definitely get rid of that twenty. Not promoting just saying it will come off faster water only for a week. Jussayin...
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:54pm
SDY, it's hard.....It gets easier each day tho. My daughters lunch(turkey sandwich, grapes, goldfish, and organic cookies) started to look good to me.
I had a dream last night that I ate cookies and failedStern Smile...So I stay out of the kitchenLOL

A workout buddy of mine detoxed for 7 days and is keeping the weight she lost off...Her tummy looks so slim and trim.

I'm adding in grapefruit to my juicing...and I'm down 3 lbs. and .5 inches off my waist. 

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:56pm
I'm waist training a little too....I saw some before and after pictures and I was sold
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:08pm
I'm questioning the hell out of that pic lol ^^^^

Edited by Meme0887 - Apr 10 2014 at 10:09pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Glam just no carb 5 days while working out and fast for two water only, you can lose that twenty in ten days or less.You can keep it off by continuing to eat right but you can definitely get rid of that twenty. Not promoting just saying it will come off faster water only for a week. Jussayin...

thanks boo. i have a workout/calorie fast formula that i do in the spring to get the weight off b4 the warm weather and i have been a busier than normal with some b.s. so i havent done it yet. Hug
i look forward to fitting into my clothing properly again.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:20pm
Always wash swim/underwear before wearing
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:27pm
I assumed she was in the dressing room , but either way ewwww
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:35pm
She's in the dressing room and she's gonna put that sh*t right back on the rack
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:42pm
I dont get all that trying in bathing suit bottoms, you know if your body bikini ready, grab your size and move on. If them thigh chaffing and your tummy jiggling what do it matter anyway???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 110>
  Share Topic