BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Fat girl thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 110>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:52am
No only that I had gain weigh which made me sick..so I am coming from 146...thanks to that tea...no more snacking
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

lmao are all the fat girls not trying to be fat?

Nope my goal is LESS fat.....I look my best as a size 8-10.....fat tummy....nice hips and big bewbs.....andy smaller (which Ive been) and I look like a bobble headCry......

I don't have a size or weight, I just know this aint it

I have been as small as a 4......I hated it....I aint bout that bony life.....LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:32am
sizes look different on different shapes/heights

i was a 4 in 5th grade, average build, tall. size 4 on me now would be an intervention, prayer circles.. my family would think something's got a "hold" on me
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:41am
At a size four my breast at their smallest is a 34 DD.....Cry
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:49am
*punches 00 in her boob*

birth control weight and bloated from my period, imma big C. i just bought some cute v neck tees the other day and thought i was doing it
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

At a size four my breast at their smallest is a 34 DD.....Cry

bish stop braggingAngry
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:54am

Naw, I'll always be bigger than most. Even in my teens and early 20s,when I was super active and worked out often I still had big thighs, butt, and hips. I always looked bigger than other people in my age group and height.

This addiction to carbs and not being active have added pudge and a lil chunk to the face and that is where I draw the line.

I refuse to not have a waist and I hear back fat is a b!tch to get rid of so I'm not even bout to let it get that far.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Naw, I'll always be bigger than most. Even in my teens and early 20s,when I was super active and worked out often I still had big thighs, butt, and hips. I always looked bigger than other people in my age group and height.

This addiction to carbs and not being active have added pudge and a lil chunk to the face and that is where I draw the line.

I refuse to not have a waist and I hear back fat is a b!tch to get rid of so I'm not even bout to let it get that far.

I usually look the same range as my peers... i just weigh MUCH more... its in my face and my stomach, which im not used to. I was getting a roll..
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:23am
warm croissant with butter & crushed fresh strawberrys would be amazing right now. i ate homemade guacamole on lettuce for lunch.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:25am
@Ming, I used to be able to pinch the chunk. Now I can grip, and that ain't hot.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 110>
  Share Topic