Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11971198119912001201 1272>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:34pm
Ah..

that's what I'm talking about.. "BGB" website! 

Big Girl Bras!

Just what i'm looking for!  real bras, for real women, with REAL BOOBS!!

Sponsored Links

bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

how can you make a bra for "D" and "DD" cup sizes all the way up to "GG" sizes and still have these teeny weeny straps holding up the bra?

It's not comfortable, and i could get cut!!

No more victoria secret for me.  Those models can wear those bras, because those implants literally hold up themselves. 

Oh, Gosh...I hate their bras, no good for anyone a D or above
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:43pm
Victoria Secret just plain suck IMO.  I haven't purchased a bra from them in over seven years and personally if you are a D cup and above, you shouldn't even look in their direction.  I used to have a list of places to purchase bras but my HD crashed.  But I do remember figleaf.com is a good spot.  Otherwise I just go to department stores.  Anyways skinny straps wasn't meant for those who are "amply blessed".
CrunderNaccis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrunderNaccis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 4:05pm
I made my first purchase from Qhemet Biologics ! Now I can't wait to receive my product
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:35pm
Ladies you need to get european bras... american bras are sh*te

www.figleaves.com
www.brastop.com
www.bravissimo.com

panache sports bra ftw
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:54pm
wow! thanks ladies!

hey Nars, i jumped on "figleaf.com", it's a software company.  When you first see their homepage, it's a male executive.  The first thing i thought was: "alright! things are lookin' up"!!!LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Ladies you need to get european bras... american bras are sh*te

www.figleaves.com
www.brastop.com
www.bravissimo.com

panache sports bra ftw

thank you, thank you thank you, JamCaygirl!Smile

Nars, had the right idea, she got the "figleaf" right!
LOL

Thanks for the list, i'm going through them as we speak.  What i like about these websites.. There are reviews from real bra wearers - good and bad.

What i also like?  on some of the models - there are bras with teeny weeny straps, but on many of the bras for bigger "shelves"? - the straps look a lot more wider/comfortable.

I'm stuck on figleaves.com right now, especially the Panache sports bra? it looks sooo comfortable.

But i have GOT to look at the other companies that are listed.  it is such a relief to know i won't have these unsightly shoulder marks (where the bra strap digs into the skin over time) anymore..  It's like Victoria's Secret "left their mark" on me.

Ouch

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:16pm
why are females so damn mean toward each other? for no reason? In the medical field this happens a lot.

This female is brought to the E.R. she's a nurse, and as soon as i began to explain to her about her exam, etc. "I don't have an ecoptic, I don't like you.  I am a nurse! I don't like your tone of voice.  I don't like your attitude. I want someone else to do my exam".

I just told her, "whelp, i'm the only one you've got."

"Well, i can wait 'til in the morning"  then she thinks about it.. And ORDERS me to do her exam on her. I didn't HAVE TO? but i figured, she's in pain, and just a b&*&tch to begin with.

She was in front of one of her friends she brought with her, showing off?  And i was soooo pissed.

I was professional, but i was not her friend. 

Guess what?  the b&*&ch had an ectopic.  She didn't know that i literally saved her life - and kept it moving.  Ectopics are the cause of 15% fatalities in females.. why?  because they are very hard to find on exams.  The last examiner with 30 years of experience - missed one last week.

If i had just said: "Go back to the E.R. until in the morning and wait for another tech?"  She would have been another fatality.  Instead i made sure i found what i was looking for.  Gave her warm blankets, was professional with her regardless of her "warming up to me" (yuck)..The diagnosis can go both ways. She could either go to surgery, or take a drug to induce an abortion.

She kept saying "Thank you! oh Thank you!" after i was done..

But i will never forget how much of an as&*& she was when she first saw me.  If i see her on the streets?  i don't know what my reaction will be.. but it certainly won't be friendly.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 05 2012 at 4:19pm
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:58pm
@Femme..I also work in healthcare..Specifically I am a new grad BSN, formerly an LPN for 5 years. I'm proud to hear that you treated her effeciently and with respect even though she had insulted you. Its a very difficult thing to do and here in Philly were people are super mean for no particular reason other than them being absolutely miserable, we lose alot of good workers due to lack of self control. So I commend you for possessing that rare quality. When you clock out at the end of the day, you gotta let that ish go, remeber that there are times when we all overreact and if you ever see her on the streets know that you saved that b's life, be proud of your accomplishment and dont be surprised if she's kissing ur azz when its all said and done..
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:51am
You really cant trust a lot of ppl these days thats why I stay to muself, its the best way
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11971198119912001201 1272>