Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11961197119811991200 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:50pm
Man I am somewhat dishearten that I didn't get this position.  But that is okay because it was a great ego booster in a way.  I just need to get down on my grind and push myself harder by studying, practicing and working harder than ever.  If only if I lived in the western suburbs, I would gotten the position.  That and didn't shoot myself in the foot earlier in the phone interview.  C'est la vie.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Man I am somewhat dishearten that I didn't get this position.  But that is okay because it was a great ego booster in a way.  I just need to get down on my grind and push myself harder by studying, practicing and working harder than ever.  If only if I lived in the western suburbs, I would gotten the position.  That and didn't shoot myself in the foot earlier in the phone interview.  C'est la vie.

hey nars?

i thought you were going to college for pharmaceuticals?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

hey nars?

i thought you were going to college for pharmaceuticals?

Oh I am.  But that doesn't start until next year.  I just wanna try one more time before I resign myself to the tedium that is school. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 9:29am

Oh I am.  But that doesn't start until next year.  I just wanna try one more time before I resign myself to the tedium that is school. 

Well, looks like we have a plan!  school will be interesting.. and depending on your location?  working in a pharmacy will be even more interesting.

we have a pharmacy in the basement of our hospital?  I didn't realize it.  I thought it was a check cashing place.  It had 3" bullet proof glass at the cashier's window.  The pharmacist told me that drugs are just as tangible as money.. even moreso.

People will hold up a pharmacy like they would a bank or a liquor store.Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:57pm
I believe it.  Especially with the demand of the Oxycotin, Vicodin, etc.  Folks will sell it at 10 bucks a pop or maybe higher.  I don't know what the street rate for those drugs since "I ain't 'bout that life".
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:35pm
LOL
eveies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eveies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:23pm
The struggle is real. Its only been 2 or 3 weeks since i decided to do no heat on my hair and i am going through it. I am the only one of my friends that is natural and seeing them all with their weaves and straight hair every day is getting to me today. I am struggling. On top of that I have this messed up way of thinking that short hair makes me look fatter.( I am currently struggling with my weight at 5'3 and 195) While I would like to say I have the highest self-esteem of almost everyone I know for the first time in a long time I am starting to doubt how pretty I am, to both my self and the opposite sex...

Needless to say I am going through it today 
Elegantmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elegantmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:05pm

in my opinion, some black women own the beautiful and natural wavy hair. i really love

the hairstyle.

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:12pm
I would love my own office with its own bathroom facilities.... some women are TRIFLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:32pm
how can you make a bra for "D" and "DD" cup sizes all the way up to "GG" sizes and still have these teeny weeny straps holding up the bra?

It's not comfortable, and i could get cut!!

No more victoria secret for me.  Those models can wear those bras, because those implants literally hold up themselves. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11961197119811991200 1276>
  Share Topic