BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11951196119711981199 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:14pm
Now he wants to be a nurse..

I'm sorry.. but if i were a female patient, and he walked into my room, i'd jump out of my bed and head for the hills.

He's one of those overweight, coke bottle lens glasses, bad teeth, pot bellied, computer geeks that sit behind the monitor all day, stuffing their face, and the only interaction they have with people is on the phone.  When you see them in person, it's pretty scary.

Now think of someone like THAT walking toward you, and saying they're going to give you a bed bath?

No way man..  but i can't tell him that, and he certainly doesn't see it.. he thinks he's really hawt..Confused

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 19 2012 at 9:15pm
Sponsored Links

Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:19am
Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!!
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:00am
I have been on my baking like crazy!!  Pumpkin rolls, mexican wedding cookies, sweet potato tarts, chocolate bread......oh lawd!  Funny how I bake this stuff but rarely eat any of it.  My kids are thrilled to see me actually make something from scratch like I used to do.  So I've resolved to bake my tail off this holiday season and help the hens at my job get fatter than ever before...heffas Ermm

Funny how the more I cook the less I want to eat......

Anybody else doing or thinking of doing a body detox for 2013?   I am seriously considering it and also thinking of buying a Nutribullet.  What are your thoughts?  My goal is to cleanse the liver and colon as much as possible in the hopes of clearing up my skin and possibly helping with the allergy issues I've been having.  Maybe I can find some balance between the multiple sclerosis symptoms and just living life daily....I'm tired of fighting to stay awake and alert all day long.  I remember when it wasn't this hard before Unhappy

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:17am
head over to amazon.com.  There are quite a few reviews on the nutri-bullet.. they were "interesting" to say the least.

when i see an informercial, where folks are "pretending to take notes", i get leary.

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:49pm
I did check out Amazon and you're right...those informercials are pure comedy.  I think I can get it cheaper at Target because here recently I have become so opposed to paying any type of shipping cost.  I'm sold tho and will probably pick it up tomorrow or if online sales look good tomorrow "maybe" I'll order it online.  From what I've read about Nutribullet customer service it seems it's better to order it from any other place on earth but directly from Nutribullet.    Customer service is everything and is lacking everywhere. 

Anyway....for now I'm working on meal plans, supplements and blah blah blah....I'm excited but nervous of the possibility of failure.   I'll let you know how it goes.
GoldenCherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldenCherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:22pm
Shameless plug: I opened an etsy shop check my signature Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:05am
whenever i've been on other forums, it never ceases to amaze me that every single race thinks they are the "sh&*&*t" whenever they are talking amongst themselves.

yet the white forums can't wait to point out that all races want to assimilate their "standard of beauty".

There was a white female who stated this. and i had to ask: 

"So you're saying that your race is the only "beautiful" race?

her reply: "Yes"

I asked:  "Then would you be so kind to post a pic of yourself. Show us what the white standard of beauty is?"

She never responded..

LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 30 2012 at 9:06am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:12am
Most of the folks on those forums are just like the "jerks" that are in  every culture.  As long as they can't be seen, they can say whatever they wish.

In every culture i've encountered, there's always the ones who look down on dark skin, curly hair, thick lips, and round butts.

yet there they go running to the tanning salon, and the to the beauty parlor for a "curly perm", and the plastic surgeon for lip injections, and butt implants.

Humans - specifically females are so irrational in their thinking/behavior.. and folks wonder i can't stand being around them when i'm off work.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:37am
man, some people's hair can stand the elements like it's nothing.  But i sometimes wonder-for how long?  There's a young lady who was one of my patients.  She was african american, and had thick  MBL length relaxed hair.

I've been here 3 years, and about 6 months after i arrived?  My hair couldn't take the extreme hard water, harsh weather and came out in clumps.  For the last year - year and 1/2, i've worn wigs as a protective style, baggy every night  (well re-started baggying a few months ago), co-wash d/c x2 weeks.

She wears no protective styles, and goes to a white beautician who does her "touch ups" right there in Albuquerque. and she's been here for 5 years. She's beautiful, she has a handsome husband, doesn't have to work every day, and is well-dressed.

Stern Smile

it seems i've been given the "hard road" my whole life.  everything i have, i have to work hard to attain - to retain!

and then you have the ones that just float right through life effortlessly because they have long hair, tall,  great skin, and great facial features.

damn the bad luck..

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

man, some people's hair can stand the elements like it's nothing.  But i sometimes wonder-for how long?  There's a young lady who was one of my patients.  She was african american, and had thick  MBL length relaxed hair.

I've been here 3 years, and about 6 months after i arrived?  My hair couldn't take the extreme hard water, harsh weather and came out in clumps.  For the last year - year and 1/2, i've worn wigs as a protective style, baggy every night  (well re-started baggying a few months ago), co-wash d/c x2 weeks.

She wears no protective styles, and goes to a white beautician who does her "touch ups" right there in Albuquerque. and she's been here for 5 years. She's beautiful, she has a handsome husband, doesn't have to work every day, and is well-dressed.

Stern Smile

it seems i've been given the "hard road" my whole life.  everything i have, i have to work hard to attain - to retain!

and then you have the ones that just float right through life effortlessly because they have long hair, tall,  great skin, and great facial features.

damn the bad luck..

It always seems to be like that but you never know what goes on in her life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11951196119711981199 1276>
  Share Topic