Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11941195119611971198 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:59pm
^disgusting problem but it's good to hear that you found a solution
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:03pm
She doesn't want to go to work. it's obvious.

She was retired.  her husband fell down on the ski slope and bust his as*&*s..  the bills started piling up, and now she has to work again.  - and she doesn't like it all.Ouch

No one told her dumb ass husband to go up on the ski slope - an extreme ski slope  at that - without a type of insurance that would cover that kind of expense.  I mean, really.. Dude you should take your 70 year old butt to the gym if you know you're insurance can't cover you.

and now she comes to work - and takes it out on others.

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:28pm
I don't feel like packing! 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

She doesn't want to go to work. it's obvious.

She was retired.  her husband fell down on the ski slope and bust his as*&*s..  the bills started piling up, and now she has to work again.  - and she doesn't like it all.Ouch

No one told her dumb ass husband to go up on the ski slope - an extreme ski slope  at that - without a type of insurance that would cover that kind of expense.  I mean, really.. Dude you should take your 70 year old butt to the gym if you know you're insurance can't cover you.

and now she comes to work - and takes it out on others.

Waitaminute, skiing at 70?   Call me age-ist but at that age, you should not be doing that with the increase chance of a broken bone.  Damn what's wrong with Tai Chi, Pilates, or yoga?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:38pm
Man working on two hours of sleep is hard.  Thank goodness I am off tomorrow.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Waitaminute, skiing at 70?   Call me age-ist but at that age, you should not be doing that with the increase chance of a broken bone.  Damn what's wrong with Tai Chi, Pilates, or yoga?

yep now she's responsible.. and she's 63 years old. That's even worse. Especially for her.  Because right now?  she's bitter as hell about it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Man working on two hours of sleep is hard.  Thank goodness I am off tomorrow.

Sleep late tomorrow Nars!! it's SUCH  a luxury!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:01pm
I am not too thrilled about people in the gym right now.  A personal trainer saw me working out on some equipment, and out of allllll of the places she could have gone to in that gym, she walks over and starts working out with her trainee on the equipment i was on.

I mean really?  I'm sitting right next to it resting, with my water bottle and jacket in front of it.  and plus there are 6 other empty gym pieces JUST LIKE IT  right next to mine!!

I picked my sh&*&*t up, and moved to the other EMPTY equipment.  "oh i didn't know you were.."  i kept walking.. i mean, really? can you be THAT stupid?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:06pm
that wrinkled potato looking goofy guy.. you can't tell him anything.

i tried to help him before, and he kept making jokes.  I was so frustrated that i took 6 hours out of my day to leave my house to help him regarding his career.

When i tried to warn him about what to expect, and how hard it was to be even be picked for x-ray school, he made jokes that he would "charm" the superintendent, and he'd get in easily.  (Not with a face or body like THAT pal.)

I did tell him, that he wasted my time, and he was offended.  Yes, he wasted my time because after all of the work, money and gas (that's 2 hours round trip from my house to the coffee house) that i used?  He changed his mind.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:10pm
Then he tried to teach in an underprivileged school.  I told him, he wasn't from the streets and never had been "poor" so how could he "relate" to these students?

Whelp, he got his as&*&*s kicked at that school, mostly by the staff.  He couldn't "relate" to the staff's "mentality".. no sh&*&*t!

i asked what was he thinking?  he thought he could be like Michelle Pfieffer who played a teacher in this movie called  "Dangerous Minds".

okay....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style