BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11931194119511961197 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

I agree with the Pharm Tech too .... Pharmacist work nice hours 

Thanks.  Will do both, but most likely do the Pharm Tech first to get it out the way.

LoL I only mentioned Pharmacist because the techs work the same schedule as them. A nice one LOL
Sponsored Links

bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:14pm
Making a random return to my old favorite place to hangout on the interwebs

1. Because I really need to get serious about my hair again as I am getting closer to BC (is still a BC with 29 month transition???)
2. People on tumblr/twitter are getting to annoying for me right now.
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:21am
Originally posted by bajanbklyngirl bajanbklyngirl wrote:

1. Because I really need to get serious about my hair again as I am getting closer to BC (is still a BC with 29 month transition???)

Originally posted by bajanbklyngirl bajanbklyngirl wrote:

Welcome back!!
20 month transitioner here...

This is the first week in my 20 month transitioning that I have ever worn my hair out. I've been hiding under weaves for 20 months...

I'm wearing a high bun.
It's super thick and everyone loves it!!!
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:24am
I would love to SEE what a 29 month transition looks like
Wink

Someone told me that if your not rocking a TWA then it's not a big chop
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:28am
Why is butter so expensive?  I don't use it in cooking but baking and I bake sporadically and I was shocked to see butter current prices.  I refuse to eat margarine.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

I would love to SEE what a 29 month transition looks like
Wink

Someone told me that if your not rocking a TWA then it's not a big chop

Ok, I thought that but I will still be cutting off like 5 inches of hair (what I have left)

And, I don't have a recent photo of my hair but I have this one from August (so that is 26 months then), I pinned by my relaxed ends

*edited b/c the pic was huge

Edited by bajanbklyngirl - Nov 15 2012 at 7:44pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:48pm
I guess I should note that I keep my hair is braids at night so my hair is kinda stretched out in that pic (what I have done during most of my transition).

I normally have incredible shrinkage, so have to keep it stretched to prevent ssks.
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:50am
I clearly beat my face last night. My makeup looked AWESOME!
Can't wait to do it again tonight!

I wasn't going to wear my wig but I think I shall!
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:15pm
Men...

I swear..

we live in the desert.  I was out on one of the portelles when i spied a small dead mouse by the wood pile.  Looks as if he's been dead for a day or two.  To be honest, i would have just kicked it off the porch and let nature take it's course.  Nothing is wasted in the animal kingdom.

I nonchalantly told my SO, about the small mouse, and kept it moving.

Next thing i know, my SO is sauntering past me as if to do battle with a live dragon.  Over sized gardening gloves, jacket with the hood pulled over his head, steel toed hikers, a garbage can-cover that looked like a make-shift shield and very long stick.Confused

He finally maneuvers the dead mouse into the garbage can cover with the stick - and hurls  the little "shot-putt" corpse several yards  away, victoriously out towards the arid plains!!

*and the crowd goes wild!!*

He then takes the garden hose and damn near does a high-pressure spray of the area where the poor little mouse was hangin' out.

a real "Brave-heart" my boyfriend.LOL

dayumash93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayumash93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:13pm
I'm insanely happy it looks like I fixed this nasty issue with my scalp. Skin was flaking off in dime sized chunks even a day after I'd just washed my hair. Not only embarrassing, but disgusting too! I was going to make an appointment at them dermatologist but chose to try something natural first because my skin is so sensitive. I put some teatree oil, coconut oil as a carrier, and acv in an applicator bottle, mixed them and applied my concoction to my scalp. After I washed my hair and towel dried it, I combed through section by section making sure to agitate the loose remaining skin. IT WAS A SKIN FLAKE BLIZZARD. This was not ordinary dandruff as the skin was thick and discolored. Either way I'm happy it's gone! Now I can get back to rockin my fro Cool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11931194119511961197 1276>
  Share Topic