FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127912801281
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2017 at 12:03pm
What's even more ironic?

Reporters are not reporting because they want to make a difference.  They are reporting because it's money in the bank for "each click" on their headline.

They are making serious "bank" off of trump and his administration. And THAT is all that matters to them.

Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2017 at 6:00pm
I am by no means a paranoid narcissist.  But it gets on my damn nerves that whenever i go to gyms throughout the country? Here come the mexicans, asians and white folks trying to get a pic or selfie with them.

They have no idea who i am.  They just think i'm some famous athlete.

I tried explaining this to a friend of mine who is a famous mountain biker.  He said he understood why, but he had to see it for himself.  so we decided to enter the gym separately.

He paid the $10 drop in fee, and no one even recognized him.  He was just some white kid to them.  He's actually Spanish.

I walked in, the front desk personnel came running over just to scan me in.  I went into the locker room, and of course the damn janitors (mexican females) grabbed their broom and mops and started cleaning up where i stood at my locker.

When i walked into the gym, G noticed immediately folks started smiling and staring in my direction.  Really?  He stood no more than 2 feet away looking on.  When a white female rifled through her gym bag whipped out her iPhone, set it to camera/video apparently, ran across the gym to take a pic.

I saw this in advance, and stepped behind some equipment.  She went looking for me, when she noticed had already, put my hair up in a bun, and pulled my hoodie over my face - and stood there with looking dead at her.  G.  looked at her as well.  She turned red in the face, and walked back across the gym.

THEN she gathers up her gym bag when she sees me doing bicep curls.  She puts her sh**t right down next to mine, and pretends to work out. I just grabbed my bottle and moved away from her.

G. is pretty hyper-aware of his surroundings.  And he asked after i was finished: "How do you handle this kind of crap every time you work out?"

Some days i can.. some days, i can't..

But what i didn't understand was G., was actually a celebrity in the mountain biking world?  And not one of those idiots even recognized him..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Apr 17 2017 at 6:01pm
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:20pm
-I'm glad my work week is officially over, working 6 days a week is no joke.
-I'm excited for Thanksgiving! I can't wait for a good plate of food.
-I'm also pumped that I am about to start taking biotin again. I can't wait to see how long my hair gets.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127912801281
  Share Topic